AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

It's been a while since I went out and let off some rounds so thought I'd share. I took a couple of my most recent acquisitions....Sadly no AK this time since I am low on 39 ammo. The Garand shot like a dream.....I gotta admit hearing that ping sound made me smile. I am working on getting on with the CMP but it's a bit more difficult since I live in CO now.

The SLR shot as good as I figured it would.....The bummer was the Uzi pistol. It ran 50/50 or so but I was getting some light primer strikes (5 total) Ran those bullets again and they all went bang....Guess it just needs to be broken in more.

Anyway here ya go.

1383720_583481025063716_574403197_n.jpg

·
Banned
950 Posts
When you loose an eye dont come crying here!

Seems the God's have fitted him with a spare to cry with. It is just an eye.

I'll be here all night, half price happy hour in the piano lounge and don't forget to tip your bartender.

:)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

I'll be here all night, half price happy hour in the piano lounge and don't forget to tip your bartender.

Are you related to Rotdorn?

Saigaman, you aren't afraid of getting your thumb caught in that M1, are you? :D

Scott

·
Registered
21,770 Posts

dilios.jpg
I see what you did there

·
Super Moderator
25,780 Posts
Try changing the 9mm ammo and see if the problem goes away. If not, swap out your recoil spring assembly. I don't think these weapons use a firing pin spring, but if they do, try that second.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts