AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
...drinking a few brew's, life is good. Eat in about an hour and then nap time!
Still eatin that damn sweet cornbread that Rotdorn inspired me to bake last night. Ya know, that would be righteous crumpled up in my chile...........I am on a mission!!

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
Dammit, I KNEW I was missing something when I made my list. It's the cornbread, sigh.
With a touch of bacon grease. In leu of ***Saturday Warning***lets all meet up at Rotdorns house for breakfast and a little local range time. I really need a break...really!

P.S. Rottys cornbread rocks with chile.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In theory that sound's good. However, I see your AO is OK. That would cost about 7K in gas for the 5.0 to get there. Plus the 'Stang's winter weather performance is shall we say, not optimal.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Finishing up a pot of chili I made Saturday. I had to make do with crackers instead of cornbread.....that would have been perfect.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
With a touch of bacon grease. In leu of ***Saturday Warning***lets all meet up at Rotdorns house for breakfast and a little local range time. I really need a break...really!

P.S. Rottys cornbread rocks with chile.
Come on down! I'll make a batch of hoe cakes for the range trip! da' hoes' gots to eat too!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
What is in your chili? Any of you guys have a good recipe you are willing to share? I love chili but have never attempted to make it.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
What is in your chili? Any of you guys have a good recipe you are willing to share? I love chili but have never attempted to make it.
Time is my big obstacle, look for some Bear Creek mix in your local store, that and some chopped flank steak will yield a good pot. That and some of my hoe cakes!

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
In theory that sound's good. However, I see your AO is OK. That would cost about 7K in gas for the 5.0 to get there. Plus the 'Stang's winter weather performance is shall we say, not optimal.
Cardboard in front of the radiator fixes them cold Ford's in the winter....for the last 100 years..lol

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I. Am. Going. Into. Serious. Cornbread. Withdrawal. I think I might have to try making some spoon bread with my next batch. The stuff they have at Don Pablo's is stupid good.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Lots of peppers and beans, seasoned beef, slow stewed with onions and tomatoes. Pretty simple but amazing on cold fall nights.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts