AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first things first. I gotta give my props to Tyrvidar spent the afternoon at his place. Shot the shit, admired each others Kalashnikov rifles and I learned a lot about painting. Mostly I had two that I just could not figure out why I couldn't get a good finish on my Maadi and Romy G. Well after a few hours I've now got a Egyptian I can be proud of :grin:

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Great job! That finish is spot on for an Egyptian!!!

· Registered
55 Posts
I read on another forum that the barrel is turned down perfectly for 1/2X28 and CNC Warrior makes slant brakes in that thread cut for $7...

BTW- Your rifle looks good! I have two kits like it myself that I plan to get to work on after I finsh my current G build.

· Registered
2,002 Posts
Captn C said:
I read on another forum that the barrel is turned down perfectly for 1/2X28 and CNC Warrior makes slant brakes in that thread cut for $7...

BTW- Your rifle looks good! I have two kits like it myself that I plan to get to work on after I finsh my current G build.
Well shit problem solved right there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.