AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot say that I am overly excited about it. The bolt has a few scuff marks, and the release button for the side folder sticks. There is some dirt in the release button. I am sure that it will work it self out though. I had to clean the hell out of it when I got it home.
In the end I am sure I am going to love the gun once I break it in.
Atlantic helped my with my FFL and am pleased with there service.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Just flood the mechanism on the stock with WD-40 to flush out the crud and it should be smooth after that. +1 on Atlantic's customer service, I've dealt with manufacturers that weren't even close to being as good as Atlanic in the customer service department. :grin: Enjoy your new rifle.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
hornbuster said:
I cannot say that I am overly excited about it. The bolt has a few scuff marks, and the release button for the side folder sticks. There is some dirt in the release button. I am sure that it will work it self out though. I had to clean the hell out of it when I got it home.
In the end I am sure I am going to love the gun once I break it in.
Atlantic helped my with my FFL and am pleased with there service.
Ithe release a button or a lever? If it's a button, sound like they through on a Romanian side folder on there instead of a Tantal one. The Tantal is a lever that stick out the bottom and back of the folder block.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Atlantic is a distributor not a Manufacturer of these. Interarms makes them from kits. And they are not exact Tantal replicas. They use a standard AK74 receiver not the Tantal specific one. They lack the selector knob on the right side and all the other internals are G2. I have no idea what they do as a Folding stock. But I do know Atlantic does not make guns, they sell guns.

That said, Atlantic will normally make it right if they can. They are good to deal with. They will assist with that on anything they sell.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The Tantals we are currently shipping do have the DCI rec and the original left hand side selector switch . We have no problem letting our customers have a 1 week test firing inspection, if there is a problem we will be glad to work it out and also cover any return ship , ultimately we are guns guys and know what it feels like to not have the item work correctly.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Get a high quality tool to turn the front site post when zeroing. I think they parkerize them with the post in place and they are hard to move. At least my two were.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't beat there customer service!!!

]We have no problem letting our customers have a 1 week test firing inspection, if there is a problem we will be glad to work it out and also cover any return ship

kk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts