AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I have to say if you want some authentic looking steel...This is the only way to go. I did have to wait some time, but as always he delivered everything I had hoped for. I will post some pics in a day or so. If your looking for a YUGO Ak, buy some kits, send them out, and have something unique when they return. When you think about it, any NOOB can get a WASR, or Century Yugo, Papa Johns, or whatever....you have to kind of know a little to work your way into finding out about milled kits, and having them reworked. Just an awesome item when finished.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, sorry I took so long. Out of town for a week longer than planned. Here are the Milled Yugo's I just got back. I wanted a couple fixed stocks to keep my others company. I know the mags are wrong, but I like unusual stuff.

Awesome skill & Cross bones tench art.

Turbo did an amazing job as always. Very neat guns and proud to have them. Anyone looking to invest some cash, should grab some milled kits and send them out.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, The stock looks awesome as well with that. It has some carving in it. I actually got that kit from a member here or the fal files...One was from here, the other there...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very cool! Never seen a Yugo kit with painted furniture like that. That carving priceless.
Thanks for sharing. If you ever have the time, I would love to see close ups of the rewelded receiver.

·
Registered
168 Posts
WOW I really hope to get a nice reweld one day. I am going to try and work out a time for him to make my m92 PAPs into UFs. He does some amazing work!
That is a gem of a rifle!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts