AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed how nice my new addition to my young collection looks and am very happy with the results. Thanks to Krinkfreak for his personal guidance on this build and to Troy Sellars (In-Range) for his professional work on this beauty. Now I just have to find time and take it to the range and shoot fire balls from hell downrange. :grin:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Now that's what I call a "Pistola" !!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That's gonna be the finest piece of anything I see all day.
You're gonna need the lathed turned stakes with this one, not the hacked out ones. The crossbow should be a quality rig and the white van should be 5-7 years old, not an Econoline.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
We need some pics of the fireballs.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
That's what I told him...........He said he would take some short video clips at the range.

He has to leave town Friday Morning, so he said he would try and get to the range today.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sweet. Hanging out here, is "Belly, Belly Bad" for your bank account.....Congrats. :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry folks...did not make it to the range yesterday and get video clips because of high winds here in Illinois. Instead went to the riverboat and deposited $1000 in slot machines and the craps table. DAMN IT! :mad:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I won one of Troy's builds...a yugo battlefield pick up underfolder and it's a baby doll....Can't go wrong if you deal with him that's for sure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts