AK Rifles banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It truly is. Great house gun, but way to heavy for carry. Mine is close to 3 lbs; Loaded. Even with a shoulder rig, it's like carrying a damn puppy around. 🐶

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have something good to say, or bragg about? So much bad shit in the world, I thought it would be nice to hear what's good in everyone's life.
Personally, my 40 year old daughter has graduated from college for a third time. Very proud of her. I have also retired and actually have enough money to live on.😝 tell us how you are doing.
Now is a good time to buy some silver. By the end of the year, you'll thank me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The 22 year old has one year left in the Corps over in Oki, then planning to lateral into the Army so he can play tank gunner for a few years. I've bought him a Romy kit in an effort to lure him into taking leave and coming home for a few weeks.
The 17 year old is busting hump this year to fill out his application for the Naval Academy. He's got the grades and the physical grit, just needs more "social activities" to round things out.
Wife is 52 and still smoking hot. What else needs to be said...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll play.....

My oldest son (Former Marine) just received his masters in Business Management and took FEMA courses at the same time to get a degree in Emergency Management also.....All courtesy of the GI bill!

And

A few hours ago I had the honor of walking my wife's best friend from high school down the aisle to give her away at her wedding, to a guy that has had the hots for her since the 80s. I guess love doesn't diminish over time!

Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member

21 - 40 of 78 Posts