AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at getting another ak and I went into dunhams store in PA they had 13 ak rifles . I picked out a yugo under fold with the zatava on the gas block the stock locked up good no wobble gun had cleaning rod two mags t he right safe and sites were not canted at all . It looked like one that the builder was into it maybe also had the bulged trunion and the barrel looks a little heavy comparied to my other ak. I put 200rounds down the tube no problems and the sites are right on .I also have teak wood on the way. seems like a good one . paid 529

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Yugo

From the sound of your discription of the gun, looks like you did get a good one. Congratulations. Have fun! :cool:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sounds exactly like mine, only mine is a fixed stock! Is it built on a DC Industries receiver?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
triaxle said:
I was looking at getting another ak and I went into dunhams store in PA they had 13 ak rifles . I picked out a yugo under fold with the zatava on the gas block the stock locked up good no wobble gun had cleaning rod two mags t he right safe and sites were not canted at all . It looked like one that the builder was into it maybe also had the bulged trunion and the barrel looks a little heavy comparied to my other ak. I put 200rounds down the tube no problems and the sites are right on .I also have teak wood on the way. seems like a good one . paid 529
Sounds like you did great! I, too, have a Century Yugo M70AB2, and really enjoy mine. Surprisingly accurate and fun to shoot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I was looking for another ak before Nov . I got a real nice romey G from shooters supply but the mags would not go in very easyyou could not get the front of the mag past the two rivet heads and then lock back the mag . anyhow I sent it back they said it was alright but I new better . He just sent my cash back and I got the yugo It seems they got this one right . Iam going to wood upper and lower and org grip sling and I will age the gun a little to blend with the wood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts