AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually miss out on good deals for one reason or another but I scored today!!!

I've been trying to get this scope for 3-4 years now from a buddy. He's never even fired the rifle that it was on. I was with him when he bought the gun/scope combo as a local show for $450... I offered him $500 on the spot for the scope and he wouldn't take it.

Fast forward to today... He was dropping my kids off at home after a sleepover and said he was going to the Pasadena show to sell a rifle and my eyes bugged outta my head because he only has 2 rifles and one of those is an AK that I helped him build so my Sherlock Holmes ability to deduce told me which rifle was being sold. He told me what he wanted for the combo and I asked if he's sell the scope alone.

Leupold Vari X III 6.5-20 w/ Target Turrets MINT condition except for ring marks for $300 :bd:

· Premium Member
6,884 Posts
Good score! I just found a HK-91 with a IC date code for $1500 in minty condition. I can't go get it until Wed so I'm hoping it's still there. They said it's been there for months so I'm hoping it holds out a few more days.

CMS

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
308inthebush said:
Tx Dogblaster said:
I'm absolutely happy. $700 scope in mint condition for $300... Other people get deals like this but they always get past me...
Where are you finding that scope for $700.00?
I meant $700 PLUS. I was being conservative...

I haven't decided what it's going on yet. Possibly my AR varmint rig that I just finished. I may swap the glass that's on it now. When I 1st tried to get it from the guy it was to go on a Model 7 7mm-08 but I already put a Leupold 4-12 on it. I have a .270 that needs glass but this would also go REALLY nice on my 700 BDL 25-06... Decisions decisions... :doh:

· Registered
4,548 Posts
cms81586 said:
Good score! I just found a HK-91 with a IC date code for $1500 in minty condition. I can't go get it until Wed so I'm hoping it's still there. They said it's been there for months so I'm hoping it holds out a few more days.

CMS

Not from another neighbor is it? If so I have to move. :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.