AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about the ak74 mags I hope they are military mags but for 17.00 thought I would try them out and the Chinese mags are 20.00 like new ad says rgun.net

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
So $17 is a good price for surplus 74 mags? If people dont jump on these types of offerings prices will lower (as they have been).

Good Luck to all.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I will let you know what colors are in a random selection in a few days I got 10.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
I got 5 new in excellent shape Russian plums. I have 5 more coming tomorrow so hopefully they are different.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok the random sample that I got goes like this 7 brown 21s, 3 black a circle 21 and circle 10 and one scrub black painted one.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Yes, they're military surplus AK-74 mags. Today I received 1 Circle 10, 5 Circle 25, and 7 Circle 21 all in black in good+ to very good condition.

Sorry Sal, I just couldn't wait; it was the grab bag surprise effect that caught me!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
At $17, fat chance holding people back.
Yeah, people arent thinking long term. Prices will continue to drop until Hillary is elected in 2016 and the next idiot panic starts up. I will wait until the $10 threshold is crossed. Best of luck to all you guys buying though, especially if you are getting use out of them and/or filling missing points in your collection.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
When was the last time 74 mags $10 or less?
The last time I bought 74 mags was from AIM when they were $9 each. Couldn't have been more than 36 months ago. Since then, Ive been buying from individuals and from SpokaneGunTrader whenever I could find them at less than $10. I sold about ten this year during the panic and made money (but I sold some rifles after the panic and lost money). Anyway, the point is, prices are being driven ever downward and (assuming no new shootings occur) will likely bottom out in the summer of 2014-2016.

Personally, I am sitting on about 70 or 80 74 mags, so I dont really need to jump in when they get below $20. That being said, I know there are a lot of newer guys to the hobby who dont have the same luxury, and to them I wish all the luck in the world.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I guess I will buy all the way down and should end up with a 12.00 average price point based on what you guys think bottom will be. Not bad considering people are still asking 35.00 a piece for these and 6 for 200

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
If anybody orders and gets saddle tan or brown Id be willing to swap. I got 4 black circle 21s that I dont want.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts