AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noob here, I just slipped in from Assaultweb, I got me a rommy "G" kit one of those $100 deals of a few months ago. I'm studying up on building it on a home made receiver. looking forward to learning all I need to know right here ! Thanks !

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good to have you here! There is a thread tacked to the top of this forum with lot's of good info. If you need help with something that isn't there, just ask. I'm sure we can step you through it. Be warned though, one is never enough!! :twisted:

Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
you poor devil. You have no idea the deep box you have opened. AK's are like drugs or maybe a romance - once you get started it's hard to give it up. Welcome and get ready for a GREAT hobby.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first AK is a Vector polish underfolder I got during the "ban" :roll: I have since fixed the nonfunctional stock but now I find I have the dreaded "safety gap" :neutral: Sigh, I now need a fixed stock version , thus the kit ! Rather then refinish the whole rifle I plan on matching the new receiver to the old finish (slightly distressed ) to make the rifle look more as it did before beig cut apart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts