AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new in box Streamlight Super Tac and you have??????
I love to trade. I fish , hunt, reload, collect things that go bang. Tell me what you've got to trade and lets talk. I am not limited to these things.
I put the batteries in the light to see that it works and it does. It comes in the box with the holster. I also have a rail mount and a pressure switch, both new. Please see the picture.

High-performance tactical flashlight features a machined aircraft aluminum housing with an anodized finish designed for heavy-duty use. Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included) kick out 135 lumens through the next generation C4 LEDs, which are impervious to shock and feature a 50,000-hour lifetime. The deep-dish parabolic reflector focuses light through the unbreakable polycarbonate lens, producing a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Tail cap features a push-button click switch for one-handed momentary or constant ''on'' and rotates to a ''safe'' position. Color: Black. Length: 6.62". Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... tacja8.jpg [/url]

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Interested in a Tapco Side folder for AK's a Buck fixed blade skinner (NIB) and an AK mag in trade for the light and stuff?

What are you looking for exactly? I need the light for a build I just completed last weekend and have quite a bit of AK furniture etc that I could possibly part with...

LMK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts