AK Rifles banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Not questioning anyone--- let us see some positive proof on the positions--- we would like to know with some certainty!!! :D

Tony

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I dont think it can be proven ether way without getting import dated paperwork or something from the ATF on which AK importer was first.
GSAD didn't incorporate until almost a year after the first ClayCo guns were already on public display, so that aspect is pretty much confirmed.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that there GSAD has a spring loaded firing pin? Mine is marked NORINCO on the barrel. It has a slanted front trunion, plumbed hammer, and square thumb tab on the safety selector. It is abbreviated GSAD on the left rear of the receiver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I can finally properly identify my underfolder. Yes, Golden State rolled stamps were very light. And yes, I love this gun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the Ak world so please go easy on me haha! I am looking to buy the AK pictured here and what to get an idea on the quality/worth? Is it forged or cast? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
02DD9C66-B114-40D2-A47E-F4A08CF77F4A.png

61 - 67 of 67 Posts