AK Rifles banner

Going to have an Forum special on VZ 58 parts kits and mags.

1839 Views 23 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  IN RANGE inc
I'll know more Monday afternoon. I'm expectin a steal on these as well!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
No armorers chests. I'm waiting on the total and type of kits. About two hundred with many many more mags
I could use magazines now, do you have any, also will you accept payment from Maryland for mags shipped to PA?
Re: Going to have an Forum special on VZ 58 parts kits and m

IN RANGE inc said:
I'll know more Monday afternoon. I'm expectin a steal on these as well!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:grin: Heck yaa! put me down for at least Two(2) kits-maybe Three(3) if they are priced right(I'm really into cheap) :oops: So put down down for a few and send me a mail when they hit your door step,Most sincerely-Frenchy :dance: (Say NO! :thumbsdown: to hillary :bullshit: -4-ever)
Re: Going to have an Forum special on VZ 58 parts kits and m

Like the SA I received from you (thanks for quick handling), now ready for a build. Put me in for 1 for sure maybe 2 kits.
Tim
IN RANGE inc said:
G
I'd be all about picking up another kit or two!
Depending on price, im up for one or two kits, and mags.
I'm in for a couple kits for sure!! :dance:
Be in for some mags and a kit or two.
I'm going down to count the kits Wed. Looks like the will be 100.00 a kit plus shipping. Sorry I couldn't do better. He noticed what they had been going for on the auction sites. At least I'll have them in hand.
I need mags and If I can raise the funds another kit.
A kit and some mags for me. Do the stubs have both lugs?
I have a kit.

How cheap we talk'n on the mags?
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.