AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to live in Cincy and still live fairly close. I'm a Bengals fan, but Denver is my team, and has been since the late 90's. Elway was awesome, but I have never seen a more class act in the NFL than Peyton. And yes, I followed them before their first Super Bowl win.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I'm a big Pats fan and they couldn't generate any offense today. Fact of the matter, their weaknesses were exposed today, namely missing four starters on D and a small receiving corps. And Brady threw the ball like shit today. Oh well, at least they made it this far and had the chance to advance to the SB.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Go Flyers!! (yes I know, wrong sport but I dont like Rugby with pads......I mean football :grin: )

·
Technical Advisor
16,054 Posts
Very opposite type games in the AFC & NFC.
I think the Super Bowl is a hard call. #1 offense vs #1 defense and the weather could be a factor. Good games so far.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Diehard delusional Eagles fan here, but Peyton Manning is absolutely my favorite quarterback these years. Just a class act, smart player, good sportsman, etc etc. Only negative thing I can say about him is his brother is Eli Manning... but I guess I can't hold that against him :grin:

In case you guys missed Ron Burgundy's interview with Peyton recently -

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10084763[/video]

Go Flyers!! (yes I know, wrong sport but I dont like Rugby with pads......I mean football :grin: )
haha I hope your coworkers didn't drive you too insane after the big loss to New Orleans

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Neh I'm just indifferent to football. Prefer hokey and soccer. I did see some of that game at a bar.

Was at the Flyers Islanders game on Saturday! Pretty good game

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Diehard delusional Eagles fan here, but Peyton Manning is absolutely my favorite quarterback these years. Just a class act, smart player, good sportsman, etc etc. Only negative thing I can say about him is his brother is Eli Manning... but I guess I can't hold that against him :grin:

In case you guys missed Ron Burgundy's interview with Peyton recently -

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10084763[/video]

haha I hope your coworkers didn't drive you too insane after the big loss to New Orleans
OMG!! This was fucking hilarious!!! I was crying and my side ached. I loved how Manning called him Don at the end! And Ron couldn't pronounce Eli's name properly! Funny shit!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
OMG!! This was fucking hilarious!!! I was crying and my side ached. I loved how Manning called him Don at the end! And Ron couldn't pronounce Eli's name properly! Funny shit!
Haha I had the same exact reaction... Will Ferrell's face never changed! I'm impressed Peyton didn't lose it..

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Did you see cry baby Brady at the end of the game? Go back home and cry.
I'm not sure if I missed it, but I didn't see him even shake Manning's hand. That's the definition of a cry baby (or Brady, haha never heard that before!) in my book

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Ya know - originally I didn't care who was gonna win...

But after seeing/hearing that Seattle BALL-BAG (not even gonna type his name) make his little rant at the end of the Seattle/SF game - I am now entirely in the Bronco's corner!!!

So - GO BRONCO's

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
so both teams are from states where pot is now legal. Guess that truly makes it a "super bowl". What time's kick off.... 4:20?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts