AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just incase anyone in the Houston area is looking for Ak receivers. There is a vendor (The Gunny Shop out of Mesquite Tx.)at the Pasadena Tx. gunshow this weekend selling Global type 2 stamped receivers for ak47's & ak74's. The show lasts Saturday & Sunday at the Pasadena Convention center. He is getting $79.00 for either. $10.00 more than Global,but it beats a 2 month wait. He wouldn't say how many he had,but I bought 1 and the guy behind me bought 3 and he said he had plenty.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Does this guy have a way to be contacted if some one wants to order one?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's The Gunny Shop - Lynn Jaquess
3550 East Highway 80
Mesquite, Tx. 75149
Phone # 800-444-7090 or 972-289-9053
I don't think he has a web site. By the looks of his tables,he sells everything Global carries - guns,parts, & receivers. Plus a bunch of Rock River Arms AR-15 stuff. He did mention that Jimmy at Global Trades was his brother-in-law or something like that.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
if hes got the "SVD/DRAGUNOV" brake that global's site is says there out of id buy it off of him.

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
cruzie27 said:
if hes got the "SVD/DRAGUNOV" brake that global's site is says there out of id buy it off of him.
Many have reported these brakes as "flowering" or splitting open on the end. Seems the slots are cut to close to the end of the break. Global was to have redesigned these and offer them again but they have failed to follow up on that.

Hootbro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts