AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weekends back I had the great pleasure of hosting a couple young fine American Girls for a shooting session. They were, of course, interested in shooting the "Historical Pieces" and then they posed for me with some of them after the range session. They are dying to come back and continue with some more of the firearms that we didn't get too shoot this time around. We did some pistol practice to with them. They both, I don't believe, had ever fired a gun before. And they are now hooked. I also had to teach them gun safety and proper stance and gave them a little quick overview of the history of each gun. We fired the Garand, the M1A and the AK47 along with a .44 mag, 9mm S&W and a .380 NAA Guardian.

Next time we do the Uzi, the SKS, the Carbine and the Thompson along with a .357 Magnum and a 1911.

I thought you might enjoy the pictures. (careful what you say because they are both someones Daughter ya know)

ps: Already had to get onto the little Brunette about her finger on the trigger even with an unloaded gun.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Good to hear and see more people getting into the sport..especially the women..we need more of them in our hobby.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Looks like they had a great time.
I like that second pic best. I keep thinking of the movie Full Metal Jacket. "Show me your war face!". :grin:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Damn why can't I ever meet a girl who's enthusiastic and eager to go shooting instead of cringing anytime I mention a firearm!? :sad:
Seems like you all had a blast,figuratively and literally. I love the third picture;it has a lot of attitude. :grin:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
:allright:

bazkook said:
Damn why can't I ever meet a girl who's enthusiastic and eager to go shooting instead of cringing anytime I mention a firearm!? :sad:
Seems like you all had a blast,figuratively and literally. I love the third picture;it has a lot of attitude. :grin:
+1

Yeah, no shit, huh.

I haven't met any females in MA my age that aren't total libtards.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Kenelm52 said:
Yeah, no shit, huh.
I haven't met any females in MA my age that aren't total libtards.
I know girls that are into shooting but they are the very manly hunting and fishing outdoors type. Not exactly my cup of tea. :neutral: And of course I know the very prissy types that think the guns going to jump up and shoot by itself and the girls that are so opinionated and outspoken about gun control that it's useless to try to change their minds. :roll:

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great additions guys. Lets see more girls gone wild with guns! :twisted:

·
Registered
848 Posts
My g/f rocking the full auto ak @ knob creek