AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get the correct military sling for your Romanian AK! BRAND NEW in the wrapper for $7.95 each or get an unissued sling that has been stored without the wrapper for only $6.95!

As used in the Romanian Revolution of '89:

Original Romanian military leather Kalashnikov slings. These are the correct and authentic slings for the stamped Romy parts kits on the market
including the "G" kits, underfolders and PSL/Romak3.

These are brand new in the twine-tied brown paper bundles. Ink stamps are intact. Available individually or five slings in the original paper bundle.

Slings are $7.95 each or $38.95 (see shipping below) for a brand new untouched five sling bundle.

Also available are new, unwrapped slings for only $6.95 each or $33.75 (see shipping below) for a five-pack! These have been removed from the paper wrap and stored together. They’re new, but may have some minor dust or storage marks. Same quality at a cheaper price!

Priority shipping with delivery confirmation is $4.95 for one sling (add $1 for each additional sling) or $7.95 for a bundle or five-pack.

This brings the total with shipping to:

$12.90 for one new from wrapper sling
$21.85 for two new from wrapper slings
$30.80 for three new from wrapper slings
$39.75 for four new from wrapper slings
$46.90 for a bundle of five New in Wrap slings.

The total with shipping for the unwrapped slings is:

$11.90 for one unwrapped sling
$19.85 for two unwrapped slings
$27.80 for three unwrapped slings
$35.75 for four unwrapped slings
$41.85 for a five-pack of unwrapped slings

Brand New Romanian military Kalashnikov magazine pouches! Only $4.95!! These are sold elsewhere on this board for $12-$18!!

Ink stamps I’ve seen are ’78, ’80, ’81, ’82, ’83, ‘86, and ’88. I only looked at a few, though. It’s not practical for me to select for year, but if you must have a certain year for a project, I’ll try to accommodate this for a few dollars extra.

I also have some of these that I will call used even though I don’t believe that many of them are. Some will only have some minor dust or scuffs on the leather. These are available for $3.75!!!

Shipping costs for pouches are same as slings. $4.95 for one, add $1 for each additional pouch.

A five pack of the pouches will be $31.70 shipped. That saves you a couple bucks on shipping.

-Romanian Combo Deal-

Get a new, unwrapped Romanian military Kalashnikov sling and a new Romanian military mag pouch BOTH for only $10.00!

Shipping for the Romy combo deal is $5.95 for one combo. Add $1 shipping for each additional combo deal.

War Trophy Slings!!!

These are veterans of real military history! Perfect for your “Battlefield Pick-up” projects. These are dirty, dusty, and well used slings that will complete that battle hardened look.

SOLD OUT $3.95 each!!!

No fee for Paypal! Slings will be shipped priority with delivery confirmation.

Email me your purchase at [email protected].

Please include:

-your full name
-complete shipping address
-quantity of slings desired
-method of payment

PLEASE specify the quantity you want on your paypal purchase ie; "purchase of three new Romy slings and two used Romy slings" for example.

Thanks!

Kyle

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I couldn't figure out what in the hell was going on!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I'd better get a bundle too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would also like 1 bundle.....

PayPal Sent....

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I "need" a bundle of five please. :wink: An IM has been sent to you over at AR15.com because I saw that ad first....... :oops:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I still have plenty!

Thanks fellas,

Kyle

·
Registered
894 Posts
Received my bundle today. :thumbsup:

It was still wrapped in wax paper and tied up with twine. The slings look great, like they could have been made yesterday.

Thanks Greentimber!

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.