AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
I think it's actually a repeat of a repeat post. :lol:

Still good for folks that may have come in late and missed the photos.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Does anyone know if these are russian soldiers, abhkazian, or Ossetian soldiers?

I see a few of these soldiers holding up the 1 sign, with their pointer finger. I have heard that this is a muslim thing, used by the muslim Chechyans, as well as other towel-heads.

This makes me wonder whether Russia employed some chechyans to go fight, or if these are muslims from ossetia, or abhkazia?
Because, I sure as heck hope that Russia doesnt have tons of muslims in their military.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Levi5.45 said:
Does anyone know if these are russian soldiers, abhkazian, or Ossetian soldiers?

I see a few of these soldiers holding up the 1 sign, with their pointer finger. I have heard that this is a muslim thing, used by the muslim Chechyans, as well as other towel-heads.

This makes me wonder whether Russia employed some chechyans to go fight, or if these are muslims from ossetia, or abhkazia?
Because, I sure as heck hope that Russia doesnt have tons of muslims in their military.
Yes, some of the soldiers are Chechens sent to help by order of Chechen President (good friend of Putin). They belong to elite "Vostok" (East) brigade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts