AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this pic thought you guys might like it.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Nice pic. He needs to send those handguards to Z-Recto. :goof:

Pretty countryside. Too bad the Russkis are invading it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Товарищи, Калашников - это Калашников, все-таки! :wink:
(Comrades, Kalashnikov is Kalashnikov, anyway!)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
i agree. Its too bad that they are invading georgia. It seems they are angered by the Georgian president sacashvilli, making fun of putin for being short (supposedly he called Vladimir the "lilliputin", a play-on-word of his last name, Putin) AND, of course, he has consistently shown respect and admiration for the US, has expressed his intention of Joining NATO, and helping the Western powers as much as he can.

Of course its BS that they are doing it, the history on the subject is rediculous. BUT, we shouldve stayed out of it, instead of issuing statements that only piss one side off.

I dont blame Putin for being wary of us trying to get NATO countries on his borders, Ukraine and Poland are already leaning towards joining Nato, and would like to join the EU, and of course, other warsaw satelites are completely gone. SO, now his border countries are leaning towards the west, and he must feel how WE would feel if canada stopped recognizing our agreements, and joined into a public agreement with Russia.

ANYHOW, that all is trivial. All WE have to do, to stop this ascending conflict with russia, is to STOP poking at them, STOP dishing out underhanded remarks at them, and stop passivley threatening them. I know we would like georgia to join nato, but we dont owe ANYTHING to georgia. We arent doing anything anyway, so why openly take anyones side? We shouldve stayed out of it, and now, we should show respect for russia, and try and find some sort of arrangment where we both can make money together.

We WERE offered by the russians to put the missile intercept station on russian land, but we declined. Many officials agreed that if reagan had heard that offer, he wouldve done it in a second! That wouldve been a way to enter into an arrangment that wouldve turned russia and the US into a TEAM. I cant believe that we STILL treat them like our enemy.

if we didnt, then they wouldnt sell so many weapons to the arabs.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I concur with Levi5,45 on this one...... When I heard of the incursion I was only thinking :"that's what you get when you disturb the bear ........it comes running out of it's lair to totally fuck you up.".

But it looks like this discussion is more in it's place in GD....I don't mind discussing the subject, but don't let it degenerate into a versus versus versus discussion.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Levi5.45 said:
I dont blame Putin for being wary of us trying to get NATO countries on his borders, Ukraine and Poland are already leaning towards joining Nato, and would like to join the EU, and of course, other warsaw satelites are completely gone.
Poland has been a member of NATO since 1999. They joined the EU in 2004. :wink:

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Very spectacular and beautiful country. I have seen lots of AKSUs in the pics the last week from this conflict.

·
Registered
130 Posts
yeah -- what right does the West have to allie itself with like minded peoples. when the Russian's annexed and held eastern Europe at gunpoint to make them allies of theirs we should have just minded our own business.....

i don't think history shows much to support that many of those eastern European countries ever wanted to be Russia's friend. All Russia did was exchange one conquerer for another and now they wonder why their former "friends" want nothing to do with them.

I for one am greatful that the Russian govt. has taken the time to remind everybody what they're really about.

and oh yeah, nice krink.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts