AK Rifles banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
This thread got me in the mood... Acquired this practically mint M62/S one year ago - the serial ends in 666. Also paid through the nose for a valmet mag, valmet factory scope mount/top cover/rings, OD green bicycle grip and OD green cheese grater handguard and of course the bayonet... Will not sell this ever - god willing... DSC00127.JPG

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
This thread got me in the mood... Acquired this practically mint M62/S one year ago - the serial ends in 666. Also paid through the nose for a valmet mag, valmet factory scope mount/top cover/rings, OD green bicycle grip and OD green cheese grater handguard and of course the bayonet... Will not sell this ever - god willing... View attachment 19420
Beautiful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some really nice stuff that looks like a lot of hard work. I have a Norinco hunter marked interstate arms and have lost the rear sight off it. Wanted to keep it orginial but have not been able to locate a replacement. What does it take to build one into a Galil clone?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Awesome pictures hansellhd - great photo shoot. I should go back and rephotograph mine. I also need to touch up the night sights on my M62 - nice rifles. Was thinking about getting a M76 folder in 5.56/.223 since finding a 7.62x39 seems impossible... But those damn mags are so expensive...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Awesome pictures hansellhd - great photo shoot. I should go back and rephotograph mine. I also need to touch up the night sights on my M62 - nice rifles. Was thinking about getting a M76 folder in 5.56/.223 since finding a 7.62x39 seems impossible... But those damn mags are so expensive...

Thanks, there is a guy on GB who sells modified bulgarian 5.56 mags that work great in the M76.

HDH.

101 - 120 of 159 Posts