AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So does this make my Galil IMI "Sporter" SAR go up in value ?!?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. :grin:

·
Registered
38 Posts
What do you guys this the true market value of it really is? Honestly, considering the alternatives it does not sound all that out of line to me.

·
Registered
943 Posts
carb850 said:
What do you guys this the true market value of it really is? Honestly, considering the alternatives it does not sound all that out of line to me.
Well, I've seen Galil sporters sell for $1500-1600 on occasion. Try find a parts kit for $300-400 anymore. Not counting US parts and assembly.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mbsk01 said:
Well, I've seen Galil sporters sell for $1500-1600 on occasion. Try find a parts kit for $300-400 anymore. Not counting US parts and assembly.
I didn't realize you could get a complete sporter for that low. The converted sportsters I have seen, were advertised in the upper $2K range.

·
Registered
943 Posts
carb850 said:
Mbsk01 said:
I didn't realize you could get a complete sporter for that low. The converted sportsters I have seen, were advertised in the upper $2K range.
I'd say those people are smoking crack. Watching gunbroker, lately, pre-ban Galils are barely selling for $2500.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Depends on what the model the IMI Galil is . The rare ones bring up to $15,000 ! AR's bring several 100's less than the ARM models . Speaking of smoking crack ? :shock: You must be in the market to buy one? :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
And you must be selling one. street price right now
post 900-1500
AR 22-2800
ARM 25-2900
Snipers been setting on GB off and on at 15k for about 6 months

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have to agree with you on several of the prices you mentioned give or take 2-400 bucks . This could be due to shape , scope mount , mags etc. that come with the rifle. Can you post a Pic of that love puppet you put on the other Galil boards ? :grin: I am just messing with you and wish you good luck . Jerod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts