AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let the AK-103 collectors know, Oleg at rusmilitary.com has Russian FSB and MB's for sale for the AK-103 rifle...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,507 Posts
I received mine yesterday. It is the current issue type, it does not have relief cuts, it is not the one he has a picture of. It is correct for a current issue build, just not for a pre-89 rifle. Also, the muzzle brake does not have the internal baffle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
jithaca said:
I received mine yesterday. It is the current issue type, it does not have relief cuts, it is not the one he has a picture of. It is correct for a current issue build, just not for a pre-89 rifle. Also, the muzzle brake does not have the internal baffle.
Are these FSB's 'virgin' or have they been removed from demilled rifles? If demilled, were they punch pressed or pinned?

Any photo? How much?

-Thirtycal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,507 Posts
They are new parts, has never been installed. There are no punch press divots. It does have the pads where pin holes could be drilled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
jithaca said:
They are new parts, has never been installed. There are no punch press divots. It does have the pads where pin holes could be drilled.
Ok I see it - here :

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/ak_accessories.htm

I'll have to live without that for my AK-103. I already have one of AKUSA's excellent repro MB's, and I already spent money on a brand new Bulgarian FSB that's pretty close. If I hadn't already spent the money on both of those items, I'd buy the correct FSB. Nice that they are available for about $130.

Can you post a photo of the FSB for everyone's reference?

thanks!
-Thirtycal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Does the muzzle brake not having the internal baffle affect performance?? or does it still work the same way.

+1 for Pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
lu2515 said:
Does the muzzle brake not having the internal baffle affect performance?? or does it still work the same way.

+1 for Pics
For me, there is a distinctly noticeable difference between comps that I have with no baffles and comps I have which have baffles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,507 Posts
Rusmilitary has updated the picture of the FSB, the current one shown on the accessories page is what I received.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
jithaca said:
Rusmilitary has updated the picture of the FSB, the current one shown on the accessories page is what I received.
Like this: ?



-Thirtycal
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,301 Posts
From rusmilitary site: "DISCLAIMER: Installation requires CNC precision tools & professional gunsmith skills. We can not take any responsibility for installation done by D.I.Y. 'cowboys' ".

That must be us... :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,507 Posts
thirtycal said:
jithaca said:
Rusmilitary has updated the picture of the FSB, the current one shown on the accessories page is what I received.
Like this: ?



-Thirtycal
No, look at the pic on the accessories page. The one you receive are the later type without the relief cuts.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top