AK Rifles banner

16681 - 16694 of 16694 Posts

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
I have to shake my head at the whole 'muh morals' when it comes to stuff like this. Oh yeah biological/chemical/germ warfare research is fine, designer babies is fine, tinkering with DNA is fine, but no clones oh no not even parts because morality. We've lost the whole moral compass thing a long time ago.. it's went the way of common sense and common courtesy. Heh.. now 'common sense' only comes in front of 'gun control' in a disgusting mockery of society and language.. though society has degraded to the point where I'm surprised we're pretending to take the high road here. A first world country with a critical, continual shortage of organs and blood? It doesn't seem right.

We're gonna get left behind in medicine and technology if we don't step it up. It's not to say we should violate human rights like "CERTAIN COUNTRIES" but we could lose in the long run if we don't responsibly pursue advances. I mean... we could always steal I mean buy the research if we're too chicken shit to do it ourselves.

In the next 20 years, I can definitely see a compulsory 'blood donation' program when you go in for a routine checkup and later even confiscatory policy on blood and organs. Everyone who dies gets parted out like a computer.. after all..

I dunno.. maybe I've become too 'scorched earth' here.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts

Reactions: scottyb
16681 - 16694 of 16694 Posts