2,368 Posts
Don’t forget math:

And roads:

oh yeah trees too:

·
Registered
23,541 Posts
not a pic but a funny story :

Two men are hiking through the woods when one of them cries out, “Snake! Run!” His companion laughs at him. “Oh, relax. It’s only a baby,” he says. “Don’t you hear the rattle?
Jesus Christ how horrifying. It probably looked something like this

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Let me put this down before I pontificate...

View attachment 343669

People talk a lot about the Brothers in Blue. I don't fault them a bit for the problems we have. When I was young, if you were starting to get out of line, the PoPo would apply an attitude adjustment to help you find the straight and narrow. Not anymore. We expect them to be social workers, therapists, and anything else except Cops.

If someone breaks into my house, they can expect to receive a whole can of aged whoop-ass. When I'm done, I'll call 911 and let them know so they can come and pick up the varmit. When they ask if an ambulance is needed I'll just tell 'em nope, but you might want to send the coroner. No quarter expected from these feral animals, none given.
I fault the ever growing complex set of nanny laws that are placed on hard-working, tax-paying Americans. Cops have a great tool though to counter bs laws that overflow disgusting prisons with regular people for stupid stuff and it's called discretion. Something the new generations of cops should forever be taught to use.

Catching H** C for a law passed over something stupid that was perfectly fine just yesterday and didn't harm anyone is a punishment unfit for a crime. People work with food ffs...

13441 - 13448 of 13448 Posts