AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
A few years ago near Fort Wayne I was driving in new snow doing about 25 I was overtaken by a kid in a 4x4 F150 at speed. He promptly fishtailed and went into the ditch. I had to pull him out with my explorer.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
That is funny. I live about an hour from there.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I remember doing things like that on a calculator. I guess your saying I am old. I used to use a Trash 80 computer in school. Took typing class in elementary school. When is the last time someone used a typewriter?

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
You're asking people not only to read signs but obey them too. I mean... geeze you might as well ask them to go at a reasonable speed or *gasp* SIGNAL next.. scuse me while I scoff for awhile. Aheh.. Aheh.. Blleeehhh.

I tend to stay to the right unless its to avoid people getting onto the highway because NOBODY FUCKING MERGES PROPERLY!! most of the time they just doopdedooooooooo and stay on the ramp until it runs out no matter whats going on next to them.. and they expect people to move out of their way instead of matching highway speed and looking for an in...

Oh and lets not forget the folks who are in such a goddamn hurry they don't allow time for someone to get out of the left lane into the right before veering into the right lane to pass.. assuming of course they haven't taken on the appearance of a towed vehicle from their proximity to the bumper.

People are all so full of the Christmas spirit 'FUCK YOU THAT'S MY PARKING SPACE!' *SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT* thank Christ I don't work at the mall anymore..
Don’t you know who ever is in the biggest hurry has the right of way when a car is merging onto a highway.

1 - 20 of 462 Posts