AK Rifles banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just looked at all yours pics for probably the 3rd time and now currently looking for a shop rag to wipe the drool off my chin. Thank you very much for taking the time to post those pics. Absolutely beautiful!

Reactions: Moses1986

·
Banned
565 Posts
So the plan is to buy the cheapest Mediterranean cruise line ticket I can afford. During a port of call in Italy, I will go AWOL when I fail to report back to the cruise ship. I will then begin making my arduous journey north. I've already got my "disguise" and cover story - a young American and recent college grad trying to "find myself" on a backpacking trip across Europe. With The North Face jacket and Timberland boots I have recently acquired, no one will suspect a thing. Eventually, under cover of darkness, I will slip off the blacktop roads and into the wilderness, trekking my way over the High Alps and across the Swiss border. I will then turn myself over to the first police officer I see and begin the process of seeking refugee status with the Swiss government. Ammosexuals like myself are being marginalized and oppressed here in the US. I am confident the Swiss will approve my asylum application and grant me refugee status.

Thanks to the open arms and stalwart dedication to human rights of my soon-to-be fellow Swiss citizens, my dream of being able to own legal full-auto will finally become a reality. Swiss OP will be my best friend and will want to hang out with me all the time. He will think I am so cool and fun to be around he will probably schedule at least 1 trip per week to the local gun range so he cal let me shoot all the full-autos in his awesome collection pictured in this thread.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
It's not easy to even get a work permit.

I work part time as a substitute teacher in the private schools and despite my 3 nationalities and various degrees and proof of income and means to support myself, that wasn't enough sometimes to get granted a work visa or permission to stay.

If I was Muslim and was less educated, come on in...

They had a teacher from a Muslim country who could barely speak English and he was using 3rd world methods on the students for the stupidest thing.

He claimed discrimination and the American International School had to pay his benefits.

In the end....

Bring bushels of money ...

Even having connections and staying with friends don't guarantee permission to step in gorgeous Switzerland.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures that those of us in the land of shall not be infringed cannot own.

It also help explains why my daughter fell in love with Switzerland when she was over there on business a couple of years ago. Of course the beauty of Lugano had nothing to do with it. ;)

And business takes her to Zurich in a couple of months. Not going to show her your pictures, she might not want to come home!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Seriously, what is wrong with you? SHOOT IT!
That's a bad thing about swiss gun laws. You need to get a permit for the day you want to go shooting with it if it is selective fire or full auto. This costs 100$ per day. There are some cantons(you could compare it to a very small state) which give permits for a year but they are rare and vanishing.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts