AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Soviet AKM Tula izhmash Wood, Russian & DDR Barrel Metal, Russian Optics Rails

SAVE BIG and Buy all that's left for $325 shipped!

2ND REDUCTION OF PRICES 09 DECEMBER!

Hi, guys! I'm selling some hard to find and rare items from my personal collection to pay off some bills! I hope you find something here that you need or want. I have tried to list everything as honestly as possible, but if you want something and think my price is off base, send me a PM and lets talk. The last thing I want is for this stuff to sit around. If something you want does not sell in a matter of days, lets talk about the price and make a deal. In any case, do not delay too long since items not sold fairly soon will be moved off board to be sold locally, or traded off, etc. For these reasons, I reserve the right to pull any items at any time.

All board rules of course apply. The first 'I'll take it" gets the item. To make sure I ship the correct items to the right person, please list the item number(s) you want along with your full name and address in a PM (not just your user name). I have posted large images for you to take a look at, and of course you can ask questions. Please check first before you type "I'll take it" since everything is being sold "as is".

Prices do not include shipping. Payment will have to be by USPS money order. All items are shipped from Texas, USA. I ship about twice a week, but not every day. Unless you order several hundred dollars of items, and want to pay online, in that case we might be able to arrange for this if you PM me first. I will use the smallest USPS Priority Mail flat rate box that your goods will fit in. Basically, everything will be $6 except for the buttstocks, which will have to be $12. If you buy more than one item, I'll certainly be able to combine your fee. My goal is to cover your shipping charges, not to make money off of shipping.

TRADES: At this time, I need a nice set of new or used Yugo (or repro) M70 handguards with a nice striped wood grain, a very light yellowish Polish bakelite grip for a Tantal rifle, a black finished Tula proofed slant compensator, a Russian black painted muzzle nut, a like new dark Tula upper handguard, any Soviet RPK parts, or any Tula AKM kit with original finish.

Updated 11 Dec at 2320 hrs CST

1. Tula AKM milled gas block, cut from intact rifle, includes stub, original finish (not blasted) $55 SPF to grp

2. DDR MPiKM or MPiKMS-72 late investment cast gas block, looks nearly new, still on shiny barrel stub, original blued finish $39

3. DDR MPiKM or MPiKMS-72 late investment cast 'transitional" AKM gas block, used but original blued finish, loose $39 SPF to Bsims3996

4. Russian Izhmash AK-74M gas block, used original military take-off (dimples drilled)
with intact accessory lug and original finish $55

5. M16 USGI three prong flash hider, military issue take-off from early Colt made USAF rifle, VG condition $39

6. Soviet Izhmash AKM cast lower handguard retainer, looks like dark gray phosphate $15

7. Soviet Izhmash AKM cast lower handguard retainer, original finish $25 SPF

8. Soviet military AK-74 V-1 electronic front tower night sight device (with matching plastic case) It's all there and looks fine, but the battery compartment needs to be cleaned before a battery is installed. This is therefore being sold only as a collectible. Hyper rare! $175 TRADE to jithica

AK-N optics rail for AK-47 milled receivers, exact US repro, originally used on Soviet and Polish rifles, my last of the last from the only batch that was ever made, and I am certain these will NEVER be made again $89 SPF to avn762

10. Romanian AKM/RPK/RPK74/Md.86/90 etc. optics rail, matte blued $39

11. Russian Izhmash AK-74M/AK-100 or Saiga carbine/shotgun optics rail, like new take-off, proofed with original factory finish REDUCED $69

12. DDR early pattern MPiKM optics rail, very nice US reproduction, blued finish, very rare $100 SPF to Xygoak

13. Soviet AKML 2-piece optics rail, US reproduction model RMP-5, new, very hard to find these days $100 SPF to Magnet

14. Soviet Tula AKM sight leaf assembly, kit take-off, phosphate finish as original $15 SPF to brownstown

15. Soviet AKM original military issue take-off laminated buttstock with free matching NOS upper handguard, perfect honest wear example in excellent shape, no gouges, cracks etc, just some nice, honest "as used" mild finish wear. Very striking reddish coloration with outstanding lamination lines on both sides. Has factory fitment proofs and screw holes already drilled. This one is factory fitted so it's ready to slide into your project receiver with no fuss! Comes with an upper handguard that has the same nice color I was saving for a project I never got around to. I've had this one for a long time, it's a great wood stock and will "make" any rifle it's put on. $165 SPF to Bondmen

16. Soviet NOS side swivel AKM buttstock, new in-the-grease so to speak, basically a mint example with no storage indentations or noticeable rub marks, etc. Excellent original Soviet factory finish with beautiful above average lamination lines that match on both sides. metal is perfect, stock was never fitted to a rifle so it's never been drilled for screws. This is a 1970's NOS assembly line correct part, rather than a more modern and way more common less desirable replacement style, or a refurbished part with a crappy incorrect mud brown finish like we see from places like the Ukraine! Super hard to find these days, in fact I seldom ever see a nice original one like this for sale anymore. I was saving it but my situation says stuff has to go. $165 SPF to RunTheDrum

17. Soviet Tula AKM take-off handguard set, both pieces are factory and era correct and fit together very nicely. These are getting harder to find in nice shape, especially with the correct Tula upper handguard. They look very nice together and the lower has nice swells and scalloped laminations that match pretty well on both sides, which is uncommon an many of these form Tula. $100 SPF to Delacroix

18. Soviet AKM laminated wood lower handguard, like new to NOS late style with 'trough cut" inner channel and nice, masculine palm swells. One of two I've been saving back for years due to the excellent original Soviet-era factory finish and nice lamination cut with excellent layering. This photo sucks due to the failing light, but in the sun these really do have that nice zebra wood look in a desirable deep reddish iodine color.
This one is missing the forward spring clip in the image, but I will be sure to install one before it ships$55 each. SPF to Hueto

19. Soviet AKM laminated wood lower handguard, like new to NOS late style with 'trough cut" inner channel and nice, masculine palm swells. One of two I've been saving back for years due to the excellent original Soviet-era factory finish and nice lamination cut with excellent layering. This photo sucks due to the failing light, but in the sun these really do have that nice zebra wood look in a desirable deep reddish iodine color. $55. SPF to thirtycal

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I'll take
1. Tula AKM milled gas block, cut from intact rifle, includes stub, original finish (not blasted) $55

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, man! PM inbound.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I will take:

(now where to find a butt stock that matches these??)

Soviet Tula AKM take-off handguard set, both pieces are factory and era correct and fit together very nicely. These are getting harder to find in nice shape, especially with the correct Tula upper handguard. They look very nice together and the lower has nice swells and scalloped laminations that match pretty well on both sides, which is uncommon an many of these form Tula. $100

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks, man! Please be sure to send me a PM with your full name and preferred shipping address. Cost of shipping would be $6.00.

I'm sure you can find a buttstock to match, just be patient. I've had several that would have been the same coloration in the past. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for another one. Maybe somebody here will read this and PM you with an offer or a lead on one.

I might also be able to offer some orginal factory issue AK-74 wood sets by the end of this week.

·
Registered
649 Posts
16. Soviet NOS side swivel AKM buttstock, new in-the-grease so to speak, basically a mint example with no storage indentations or noticeable rub marks, etc. Excellent original Soviet factory finish with beautiful above average lamination lines that match on both sides. metal is perfect, stock was never fitted to a rifle so it's never been drilled for screws. This is a 1970's NOS assembly line correct part, rather than a more modern and way more common less desirable replacement style, or a refurbished part with a crappy incorrect mud brown finish like we see from places like the Ukraine! Super hard to find these days, in fact I seldom ever see a nice original one like this for sale anymore. I was saving it but my situation says stuff has to go. $165
Doug, I'll take this one. I think I have a set of nos hgrds that have been around for 15 yrs. waiting for the right butt! Please send pmnt. info.
Thanks, Doug (the other one)
9. AK-N optics rail for AK-47 milled receivers, exact US repro, originally used on Soviet and Polish rifles, my last of the last from the only batch that was ever made, and I am certain these will NEVER be made again $89
13. Soviet AKML 2-piece optics rail, US reproduction model RMP-5, new, very hard to find these days $100
I'll take these also per our pm's
Thanks

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
16. Soviet NOS side swivel AKM buttstock

Doug, I'll take this one. I think I have a set of nos hgrds that have been around for 15 yrs. waiting for the right butt! Please send pmnt. info.
Thanks, Doug (the other one)
Thanks! I've had this buttstock for about as long as you have had the handguards, hehe. I just don't ever see these kind of ZIP stock "original factory" wood parts for sale much anymore. Well, anyway, I'll get a PM off to you ASAP. Please give me your address in a PM, too, so I can make your label by cut and paste.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Which of the stocks and handguards that you have remaining would fit a SAM7R and an SGL31-85? A and M
The SAM7R is a milled rifle, I've got some milled wood if you want to wait a few days to look at it I'll post it up.

The SGL is a sheet metal receiver rifle, so any AKM or AK-74 wood would fit. For instance, the AKM handguards left for sale in this listing. It's a folder, so you won't need a fixed buttstock.

I might also try to offer some nice factory issue AK-74 sets by the end of this week.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

TRADES:
At this time, I need a nice set of Yugo (or repro) M70 handguards, new or used, with a nice striped wood grain for a Tabuk clone, also a very light shade yellowish Polish bakelite grip for a Tantal rifle in new or excellent condition, a black finished Tula proofed AKM slant compensator, a Russian black painted AK/RPK muzzle nut, a like new dark Tula upper handguard (in original finish), any Soviet RPK parts, or any Tula AKM kit in original factory finish, like new or well worn.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'll take number 12 the DDR rail

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'll take: 15. Soviet AKM original military issue take-off laminated buttstock with free matching NOS upper handguard, perfect honest wear example in excellent shape, no gouges, cracks etc, just some nice, honest "as used" mild finish wear. Very striking reddish coloration with outstanding lamination lines on both sides. Has factory fitment proofs and screw holes already drilled. This one is factory fitted so it's ready to slide into your project receiver with no fuss! Comes with an upper handguard that has the same nice color I was saving for a project I never got around to. I've had this one for a long time, it's a great wood stock and will "make" any rifle it's put on. $165

BTW 16 is stellar!

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, guys! I'l get this updated right away, and answer any PM's. God, it got cold today! I've just got home and finally thawed out.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New lowered pricing on remaining items.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If the deal for #8 falls thru I will take it [email protected]
Anthony, if something happens on that item, i'll be sure to let you know.

I will take the 74 lower handguard #18 or #19, seller's choice.
Thanks, man! I'll put you down for #18, as I think it's a tiny bit better of the two in regards to side patterns in the layers, but they are both almost identical.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thirtycal, thanks!

Everything that is left is being reduced at this time!

SAVE BIG and Buy all that's left for $325 shipped!

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Offer made by PM on the remaining optics rails + M16 FH.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts