AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my M&P 45. I bought this gun used. I don't know the round count. My own round count would be around 500. The gun has stippling and night sights that are about 50% now. Has the Apex trigger. Do not know which version but its smooth and crisp. Not competition but an excelent duty trigger. Comes with what you see + 2 more 10 round mags not pictured. I found them after I took the picture. This gun has never failed me with any ammo, including steel case Russian ammo. It is a great gun, just not for me. I really want a HK45C. ....really really want. It just works better for me and the M&P just feels like a toy when held side by side. I'm asking $550 + shipping (about $30)
If you want more or different pics lemme know.

The gun is located in SE Pa not far from Philadelphia in Bucks County Pa. Anyone near by can do a test drive so long as you bring the ammo. I can meet someone 1/2 way or all the way as long as the distance isn't too far. I'm often in the NE Philadelphia, Morrisville, Bensalem, Newtown, Doylestown area. So if you are in this 20 miles radius and interested we can meet.

Of course no FTF. If you are local and like it we can do a transfer at a local gun store. I can ship if it's legal in your area. I will not ship to Ca, Md, NJ, Ny, CT or anywhere not legal. Keep in mind this does come with two 14 round mags
If yo have any questions just ask

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts