AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these as part of a package deal for some russian furniture and I dont really need them, so here they are.

1: Russian Izhmash 7.62x39 Bakelite magazines. These are in excellent shape, They have some soldier art on them as shown. The 2nd picture sucks but the other side of the mags have no art. $70 each Shipped, or take the lot for $135 shipped (for 2) (The one on the far left is sold)

2: Russian Tula Type II Bayonet. This is a matching bayonet with everything intact. The bayonet and sheath are in excellent condition, however there is a small crack in the handle that can be seen in the first picture. No big deal and will not affect function. $80 Shipped. *SOLD*

3: Unknown 40 round magazine, Add it to either item above for $15 or $18 shipped by itself. *SOLD*

Please IM me here. I take USPS MO or PP + 3%. I am new here but have over 165+ Feedback at AR15.com.

Thanks!

-Ryan

-

-

-

MORE BAYONET PHOTOS:
img224.imageshack.us/img224/2706/img2344lo7.jpg
img227.imageshack.us/img227/759/img2345vw6.jpg
img222.imageshack.us/img222/1650/img2348au4.jpg
-

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Re: FS: Russian (IZ) Bakelite Magazines and Russian Type II

"I'll take it!"

CatalystX said:
2: Russian Tula Type II Bayonet. This is a matching bayonet with everything intact. The bayonet and sheath are in excellent condition, however there is a small crack in the handle that can be seen in the first picture. No big deal and will not affect function. $80 Shipped.

-Ryan

·
Registered
662 Posts
Shipping overseas? If so, I'll take both bakelite mags! Waiting for payment instructions!

·
Registered
662 Posts
CatalystX: could you please check your PM box, I've been trying to contact you several times without any luck! Still interested in last two mags...

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts