Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few AK things for sale. Here goes:

1. (2) Romanian 7.62 Bolt Carriers. These are in great shape, minimal finish loss, no rust. For some reason one of them in the photo is picking up a red light from my shop. $40 each, shipped.Top One SPF

2. Chinese (so I am told) Bayonet. This is a relist due to non payment. $20 shipped SOLD

3. Maadi Lower Handguard. This was starting to come apart just a little bit and a repair seems to have been attemped with a brass pin or screw. Should be an easy fix. $20 ShippedSOLD

4. (1) Brand New Romanian AK-74 Front Sight Bases. These were purchased from K-Var a while back and I am not going to use them. How about $40 each shipped BOTH SOLD

Please IM me here. I take USPS MO or PP + 3%. I am new here but I have over 200+ Feedback on AR15.com

Thanks!

-Ryan

1:

2:

3:

4:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello, on the wanted to buy forum member Vladimir is looking for a romy bolt carrier. Might send him a PM ;) Craig

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Wow smokin deal on romanian fsb's ..You dont see those anymore..

·
Registered
126 Posts
PM and E-mail sent on the Romo bolt carrier (top one in photo)...."I'll take it" per e-mail....thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
3. Maadi Lower Handguard. This was starting to come apart ju

I'll take this:

3. Maadi Lower Handguard. This was starting to come apart just a little bit and a repair seems to have been attemped with a brass pin or screw. Should be an easy fix. $20 Shipped

PM sent

·
Registered
497 Posts
Bayonet

I will take this as per P/M
2. Chinese (so I am told) Bayonet. This is a relist due to non payment.

·
Registered
440 Posts
The bayonet is Bulgarian, not Chinese

·
Registered
86 Posts
Posting

Well here we have a person posting the same stuff on at least two different boards, again. :mad:

This proublem has been gone over, and over again , on this board.

I was informed by pm that someone. Again "SOMEONE" out there in internet land beat me. on an item I posted "I'll take it"on. Well it wasn't here, or on AR-15 . As I follow both of thoes boards, looking for items I want.

I was the 1st person to post I'll take it, on the bayonet. Here.

I also checked the posts on AR-15. My post beat that one also.

If you people are so desperate to sell your crap, that you have to post on 2-3 boards at the same time. I feel sorry for you.

The rules of THIS board state the First "I'll TAKE IT", rules the day.

To be quite honest. I'm totally burnt out with sellers that have to post all over the internet at once. I live on a fixed income, and I can wait long enough to see if I sell something on one board. Before I post the same stuff on another board.

The same crap happened with another seller yesterday, on a Russian Stock set. I wasn't involved in that one. But another person got burnt there also. This crap needs to stop

I wouldn't take that Bayonet now, if you gave it to me for free. :evil:

If you're going to post HERE, how about following the rules HERE!!

End of rant :evil:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Posting

Bzombie said:
If you people are so desperate to sell your crap, that you have to post on 2-3 boards at the same time. I feel sorry for you.
Sometimes stuff takes weeks to sell, I would rather not have it up for sale that long, so occasionally I post it on more than one board. For what its worth, if I would have only posted it on one board, It would have been AR15.com and you still wouldn't have gotten it, so your argument about people posting items on multiple boards causing problems is fallacious.

The rules on this site state
"Remember: First post to say ' I'll take it' rules the day on this site. PM sent is just a negotiation/stall tactic."

I already had a buyer when you posted your Ill take it, somebody had IM'ed me on AR15.com before you posted. I had not had a chance to update it as SPF.

Its a $20 bayonet, give me a break. I don't understand what your fuss is about. Internet Land? Like I would post something for sale and sell it to somebody else just because? I'm not sure what you meant by the internet land comment. Doesn't that kind of contradict the reason I would be selling on 2 boards, to speed up the sale?

Im not trying to be an ass, it just seems like this bayonet and 2 sets of bulgarian rivets I had for sale werent THAT great of deals to begin with, and i got a bunch of messages and some people lost out, it happens, why keep bumping the FS threads with nonesense.

I really do SINCERELY apologize, I havent been on this board long and before I joined I really didnt have another board besides ARFcom to sell things on, so this 2 board thing is new territory for me. I will no longer post items on both boards without giving the hot items a chance to filter out first.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

-Ryan

·
Registered
86 Posts
I posted my rant, it's over. Like you said it'a a 20 dollar item. I agree, it's not a big deal.
But to some double posting is. , when their are no SPF's being added.
That being said the subject is over in my mind.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Since I frequent the Marketplace a tad...I can say that most items properly priced will sell on this board within 48 hours. :wink:

Please take your rants to PM's. I understand everyone's frustrations, but these are the problems with doing business on the internet.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Nothen for nothen but is this guy CatalystX Someone special

He said he would rather sell first on ar15.com that dos not seem to bother you at all.

Two weeks ago RamsesII Did the same thing with a Lancaster AK-47
Same thing dabble posted here and AR15.com only he made a honest mistake you made him fix it, or he was finished on this Board.

This guy did not make a mistake he says he would rather sell on ar15.com

Two different people same thing, but you sing two different songs my friend.

No disrespect Exotic-toys, but it is interesting to say the least.

You seem to give Grace to whom you please and give Hell to whom you please for the same offence.
Alfred

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Dont sell your stuff here if you cant follow our rules. Im locking this one down - if you have any questions contact Exotic Toys. :mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.