AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL SOLD For sale are 2 Real Bulgarian Side Folder Rivet Kits. These were purchased from K-Var a while back. Made in Bulgaria, these are the REAL DEAL. $15 Shipped I have 2 sets for sale.

Here is whats included:

Please IM me here. I take USPS MO or PP + 3%. I have over 200+ Feedback on AR15.com.

Thanks!

-Ryan

·
Registered
487 Posts
I will take the second set. PM on the way.

eta: PM sent, just need payment email address. thanks
6 Autust eta: Still no response to PM, but seller does have 205 positive feedback on ARFCOM...strange

·
Registered
588 Posts
GPSIG said:
I will take the second set. PM on the way.

eta: PM sent, just need payment email address. thanks
6 Autust eta: Still no response to PM, but seller does have 205 positive feedback on ARFCOM...strange
So you got no reply either, thought it was just me... :neutral:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Actually I just got a reply. Hope he honors your "I'll take it," but I am not optimistic since he didn't honor mine.

Inbox :: Message
To: GPSIG
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: bulgy rivets
Hey, sorry for the delay, i got a ton of IMs from a couple different FS ads both here and on ARfcom. Both sets of Rivets have been sold and shipped, sorry :(

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has nothing to do with honoring them, they were listed on another board and I went by timestamp. It was done in the most fair manner possible.

·
Registered
588 Posts
GPSIG said:
Actually I just got a reply. Hope he honors your "I'll take it," but I am not optimistic since he didn't honor mine.

Inbox :: Message
To: GPSIG
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: bulgy rivets
Hey, sorry for the delay, i got a ton of IMs from a couple different FS ads both here and on ARfcom. Both sets of Rivets have been sold and shipped, sorry :(
Same story with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts