AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Original Finish Izhmash, Tula AK-74 Laminate Wood, Soviet Handguards & Stock Sets

ALL
SPF to skipbo32 07 Dec 13 1323 hrs CST

I'm selling a few more items from my personal collection. This is all Soviet AK-74 laminated wood in original finish. Maybe some of these parts will find a home where it can be put to good use. Several people have recently asked me about AK-74 wood, so maybe this will sell quickly. .

All board rules of course apply. The first 'I'll take it" gets the item. To make sure I ship the correct items to the right person, please list the item number(s) you want along with your full name and address in a PM (not just your user name). I have posted large images for you to take a look at, and of course you can ask questions. Please check first before you type "I'll take it" since everything is being sold "as is".

All items are shipped from Texas, USA. Payment will have to be by USPS money order. Unless you order several hundred dollars of items, and want to pay online, in that case we might be able to arrange for this if you PM me first.

Prices do not include shipping. I will use the smallest USPS Priority Mail flat rate box that your goods will fit in. Basically, individual handguards (or the one handguard set) are $6 and the full stock set will be $12. If you buy more than one item, I'll certainly be able to combine your fee. My goal is to cover your shipping charges, not to make money off of shipping.

I have tried to list everything as honestly as possible, but if you want something and think my price is off base, send me a PM and lets talk. The last thing I want is for this stuff to sit around. If something you want does not sell in a matter of days, lets talk about the price and make a deal. In any case, do not delay too long since items not sold fairly soon will be moved off board to be sold locally, or traded off, etc. For these reasons, I reserve the right to pull any items at any time.

Prices will drop every couple of days until all this stuff is gone, so please check back often if you see something you want but think it's marked too high for your budget.

UPDATED: 07 December, 1322 hrs CST

19. Soviet AK-74 laminated wood four piece furniture. 35-year old original set includes NOS buttstock, handguards and mint new bakelite pistol grip with an appropriate mold number. All parts are new, unissued original Izhmash late 70's-early 80's assembly line correct with Soviet finish. Buttstock in near perfect but has one or maybe two very, very small rub marks caused by being packed in Soviet ZIP with other buttstocks for so many years. There is no notable finish wear of any kind on these parts. Color is a medium iodine. Handguards have a perfect alignment of finger grooves, width, taper, color, and finish texture that indicates they were made and mated around the same time period. All parts are Izhmash proofed, and ready to go on your latest project. It's getting very hard to find factory original finished assembly line correct AK74 stock sets anymore, and they don't make this stuff anymore. Don't miss out if you need these. I've had this for a few years now. $395.00
SPF to skipbo32

NOTE: 20, 21, and 22 are Tula-made Soviet AK-74 laminated wood lower handguards, in three different colors of finish and wear. They are all original finish, and have Tula cartouche (white paint) proof stampings inside them. Tula made AK-74 lowers are very rare and have a very distinctive flowing shape with a rounded contour and a more dramatic type of finger groove on the sides. SPF to
skipbo32

20. Tula AK-74 handguard in cherry color, very little wear with a clear, intact cartouche. This one is perfect for a like new rifle with just a mild touch up. No cracks or gouges in the wood. $75
SPF to skipbo32

21. Tula AK-74 lower handguard, darker root bear color, quite a bit more wear on the right side, with intact cartouche. Might be a good candidate for a BRPU or refinishing project? No cracks or gouges in the wood. $45
SPF to skipbo32

22. Tula AK-74 lower handguard, medium more typical dark iodine color, mild wear, cartouche almost gone, perfect for a rifle with a mild "been there" look. No cracks or gouges in the wood. $69
SPF to skipbo32

23. Izhmash AK-74 lower handguard, early assembly-line correct pattern in every detail, dark red-brown to root beer color with moderate but even finish wear side to side Could be used "as is" or refinished to perfection, no cracks or gouges in the wood. $50
SPF to skipbo32

24. Izhmash AK-74 lower handguard, early assembly-line correct pattern in every detail, dark red-brown color with moderate but even finish wear side to side Could easily be used "as is" or refinished to perfection, no cracks or gouges in the wood. $50
SPF to skipbo32

25. Izhmash AK-74 issued laminated wood handguards, in a well worn take-off condition. Early pattern with well-defined upper handguard vent grooves. No major gouges or cracks, could be refinished but it would probably be considered a crime in most red states. These would be perfect for your upcoming AKS-74 BFPU project rifle! $150
SPF to skipbo32

Attachments

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, thanks! That will be easy. I'll get a PM right out to you!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Sorry mods, but WOW those tula handguards are so freaking sweet! Jealous!

I will take seconds on all the tula lhg's if the deal falls through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts