AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
PRICE DROP FOR THE WEEKEND ONLY...COMPLETE RIFLE PACKAGE..3500.00 SHIPPED!!!!

Lets try this a different way. I have had no luck selling this as a complete set so now I will try it this way. See below for details..

I really hate to do this because I really love this rifle...but all good things must come to an end. I have for sale the crown jewel of my collection,a beautiful Chinese NDM86 in 7.62x54R caliber. The rifle features the newer Russian SVD black polymer stock set in place of the laminated wood. The original finish has been removed,the rifle parkerized and refinished in black duracoat. This gives it a more durable finish than the black paint used by the Chinese. Rifle will ship with a 1PN21" Minuta" 3x9x42 scope (Not the one in the pics) ,FIVE mags(One finished in duracoat) and a sling with pad.

SHIPPING...................................The rifle must ship to FFL and your FFL must recieve from an individual. I can ship direct to you if your a Texas resident with presentation of a DL/CHL and a signed statement declearing you can legally own this type of weapon. Shipping from my FFL will cost 25.00 more.

The SSG82 and the bipod on the SVD are not available for sale.

4000.00 SHIPPED or 3900.00 FTF in the Houston area.
Complete barreled action. Basically a complete rifle less and stocks,mags scope and sling.....3000.00 shipped.
The items listed below are only for sale once the rifle has been sold.
Five SVD mags with steel followers................350.00 shipped
Russian black polymer SVD stock set,sling.......325.00 shipped
IPN21 (3x9x42) scope w/blue LEDs................325.00 shipped

· Registered
23,508 Posts
Re: FS: NORINCO NDM86 IN 54R :(

Trades?

· Registered
1,687 Posts

Pardon me for asking, but why is shipping $200? :confused:

And are the sling and original wood included or not?

· Super Moderator
10,195 Posts

Let's try to keep the thread on track on dealing with the actual sale of the item. If there is concerns about price, shipping or other concerns, take it to PM. Do not need the sniping comments.

Hootbro

· Registered
1,687 Posts

Hootbro said:
Let's try to keep the thread on track on dealing with the actual sale of the item. If there is concerns about price, shipping or other concerns, take it to PM. Do not need the sniping comments.

Hootbro
Thanks, Hootbro, my bad. Wasn't ment as a snipe at all, I thought maybe there is some exportation law in Texas or importation tax in the rest of US, or maybe Jager wanted to meet with a buyer FTF and needed some gas money.

Jager,
PM sent

· Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

BTT again with price drop and more mags added. For local buyers only,I have ammo available.

· Banned
4,029 Posts
Mike, i just sold that SBR of mine to fund this beauty.

just found out that our house is iin desperate need of painting and side cedar shingle repair....due to actual holes.....12 grand.. :eek:

whoever gets this rifle will love it....

good luck with sale

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.