AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinning my herd of parts kits and extras because I will never have enough time to build everything I have. There will be more listed later today. Here we go:

1: Hungarian AMMS Parts Kit. This is Complete, matching numbers. The Pistol Grip/Screw is inside the grip, the FCG is not included but the axis pins, disconnector spring, and hammer spring are all there. This has finish wear but a perfect bore and would make a great refinish or a battlefield pickup. $340 Shipped*SOLD*
-

-

2: Polish PKMS Parts Kit. This is a Collector Grade kit from a while back. It is 100% matching numbers and the metal finish is basically 100%. It comes with everything shown, including the cleaning kit, magazine, pouch, oil bottle, and matching bayonet (the S/N on the scabbord and bayo match, but not matched to the kit) Shinyness is because of some leftover grease. I HATE to see this go :( $400 Shipped You won't find a nicer Polish Kit. *SOLD*!

3. Maadi Intrac ARM Receiver. Brand new w/ Trunnions and trigger guard riveted from the factory. This is a great place to start a build. $185 Shipped. *SPF*

-

4. Maadi Unissued Handguards. These are NEW, 100% perfect condition. You wont find a nicer set. $60 shipped.*SPF*

5. Romanian SAR wood. Top set is Buttstock and Lower Only, bottom set is complete w/ an unknown grip that matches the wood well. $20 shipped for the top set, $30 shipped for the bottom. $45 for both. *SPF*

6. Romanian Wood Lot. This includes 3 butt stocks and a set of hand guards. The buttstocks are all refinishable and no major dings or dents. The top of the handguard has a small piece taken out of it but will refinish nicely as well. $30 Shipped.

7. Romanian Trigger Guard, Safety Selector, Rear Trunnion, Gas Tube, and Cleaning Rod. Selector has a bit of rust, everything else is in really good shape. $55 Shipped *SPF*

Please IM me here. I have over 200+ feedback on AR15.com and a few here as well. I take USPS MO or PayPal + 3%.

Thanks!

-Ryan

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
If still available I'll take #5, $45 for both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts