AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDSOLDSOLD

Hi All. Selling one of my Izzy parts kits to fund a supercool Tula SKS I just got. These sold recently for $765 shipped; and now they are not available. This is a great opportunity it pick one up. For comparison, right not there is one for sale on GB for $1,499. Selling it for $865 shipped . The kit for sale has original finish on wood. It also has the serial number on the lower hand guard which is BIG. Also, all parts have matching serial number although there is no number on the recoil spring. All major parts are Izzy except for the sight leaf the best I can tell. Also, the trigger assembly is probably a mix of Izzy/Tula. It will also eventually be listed on other sites as well. Date stamp with I'll take it- TAKES IT! Any questions please let me know.

I'll only take USPS money order and I'll ship it fully insured. Payment must be mailed within 1 business day of "I'll take it" and I'll ship out within one business day of receiving the funds. Also, I'll put it up here before I put it on the other site, lol.

Pictures and description is as accurate as I can be. This is a great opportunity for someone who missed out on the kits prior. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
A very nice example!

Reactions: fly and 56cbr600rr

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a question on the trigger guard. Tried to get better pics.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a question if any of these metal pieces that be redone, I'm really not very sure. Hopefully these pictures will help.

These pieces I'm guessing our original finish?

Front side above maybe his original finish in the recoil spring is definitely repainted.

The piece is below are probably refinished as well I'm guessing? Especially the top cover as well as bolt and bolt holder.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$800 shipped. As many know, I paid $765. If it don't sell in a day or so at this price I'll either GB it or end the sale and raid my stocks instead, LOL.

USPS money order sent within 24 hours of "Ill take it" please.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Damn, must be a little Ruski AKM fatigue out there. That'll wear off soon enough and you can charge 50% more than what no one would pay now. Would have considered it myself if I didn't already have a few '69 Izhevsk kits.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree. Bad timing. It's all good though... Didn't really plan to sell it;or this soon anyways.

And still have several kits waiting to be built.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts