AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hard to tell, may be canted to the right, if looking down the rifle,I have fired 150 to 200 rounds through it, adjusted windage, still seems to shoot to the left,my underfolder doesn't have this problem,so i don't think it is me.both are century built. How can i get it to shoot straight? Please advise.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Are you at the end of the adjustment range? The windage drum will generally not be centered so if you have to move it a little to one side or another to get it to shoot perfectly straight that's pretty normal.

If it is canted though, you will need to remove whatever muzzle brake you have on it, drive out the pins holding the front sight block in place, straighten the front sight block out, redrill the holes to a slightly larger size and replace the pins with new pins of the correct new size. It's not terribly difficult but you will need to get suitable pins of the right size.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yeah, if your windage drum is as far as it can go, and its still shooting off then its canted. I had the same thing happen on my bulgarian. You can either fix it yourself,or if you just got the rifle call century or bring it back to the store you got it from, maybe they can help you out and get it fixed by century.

Drakin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts