AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Friday and I came to cruise,
The site I prefer to peruse,
Had a cold beer or a few, :wink:
It's a limerick for those who are new, :wink:
Respond in like fashion or recieve a bruise :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,275 Posts
It has been a long time
but tonight there is wine
for out of the country I have been
not to knock the pivo because it always brings a grin
but it's good to sleep in my own bed again!
:smile:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,313 Posts
:doh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
I have missed our weekly exchange
Of rhymes, and tales of the strange
But now we are here
drinking our beer
An Atlanta shoot we should arrange.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grp said:
It has been a long time
but tonight there is wine
for out of the country I have been
not to knock the pivo because it always brings a grin
but it's good to sleep in my own bed again!
:smile:
Sir, Home we are glad to see,
For this is the land of the brave home of the .... well Home :wink:
Kick back and reflect,
For home has a new appreciation I suspect, :wink:
Tonite the limericks are FREE :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Overcome with bordom
it's back to the forum
to get my latest fix.
like a junkie to crack
I keep coming back
this is where I get my kicks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rotdorn said:
I suspect but I am not sure?
Is this AGNTSA, or a headache cure, :wink:
I know ya'll have missed my report,
and to porn have had to resort :wink:
With Old man Rot you can never be sure, :wink:
Oh and you Da Man :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
boogeyman said:
Overcome with bordom
it's back to the forum
to get my latest fix.
like a junkie to crack
I keep coming back
this is where I get my kicks.
Welcome to the lower class,
That is taught from the podium of Ass :wink:
For entering this thread,
May make your account dead,
For lack of proper class :lol:


Welcome :grin: God be with you :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Tired I sit, what a long day,
Busted my ass and earned my pay.
Home is quiet (thank god), I cracked the third brew,
For tomarrow again it starts anew.
Six ten hour days are killing me, no time to play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
akastormi said:
Tired I sit, what a long day,
Busted my ass and earned my pay.
Home is quiet (thank god), I cracked the third brew,
For tomarrow again it starts anew.
Six ten hour days are killing me, no time to play.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,
Unless of couse he gets a new toy :twisted:
I feel for you and understand,
For at times the outlook is bland,
But the check is cause for Joy :grin: :wink:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,313 Posts


...I wish I had some kinda skillz nun-chuck skillz, gaming skillz, poetry skillz.....chicks dig guys with skillz....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rotdorn said:


...I wish I had some kinda skillz nun-chuck skillz, gaming skillz, poetry skillz.....chicks dig guys with skillz....
You gots skillz :twisted: AK Skillz :hail:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
Alas it seems
We've no decent forum themes

Good priceless rhymes
Such a great way to pass the times

In days of summer where its hot and dry
In days where gas & ammo are high

It's nice to pull up a seat
Nice to see the limericks a flowing
Nice to see peoples vocabulary a growing.
Back to stacking mags so the safe is nice & neat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JaketheSnake said:
Alas it seems
We've no decent forum themes

Good priceless rhymes
Such a great way to pass the times

In days of summer where its hot and dry
In days where gas & ammo are high

It's nice to pull up a seat
Nice to see the limericks a flowing
Nice to see peoples vocabulary a growing.
Back to stacking mags so the safe is nice & neat.
For serious thought, I suggest build it yourself.
Take that AK kit off of the shelf, :wink:
Few things match the satisfaction,
Of a cut AK making "extraction"
So get busy lest we build them ourself :wink: :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Speedfreak said:
akastormi said:
Tired I sit, what a long day,
Busted my ass and earned my pay.
Home is quiet (thank god), I cracked the third brew,
For tomarrow again it starts anew.
Six ten hour days are killing me, no time to play.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,
Unless of couse he gets a new toy :twisted:
I feel for you and understand,
For at times the outlook is bland,
But the check is cause for Joy :grin: :wink:
With the pay, of course I bought a new toy,
The PSL was a self appointed ATTABOY!
The check pool money I did spend,
But I had to dress my little friend.
Just posted pics in the Dragunov section.
(beer #5)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
I really shouldn't take the time
for doggerel and silly rhyme
There really is too much to do
then craft a moments diversion for you
But a moments peace, I shall take
and a bit prose shall I create
for such simple things have value without end
when they are offerd up to friends.


Always enjoy reading these threads when they pop up.


Twistcut
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,899 Posts
ba da ba da bup ba dup
da ba da ba dup da bup
ba da ba da ba da
da ba da ba da
ba da ba da dup ba dup

k, now 3 times fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Twistcut said:
I really shouldn't take the time
for doggerel and silly rhyme
There really is too much to do
then craft a moments diversion for you
But a moments peace, I shall take
and a bit prose shall I create
for such simple things have value without end
when they are offerd up to friends.


Always enjoy reading these threads when they pop up.


Twistcut
Why thank you for your post,
For entertainment, I hold a toast :grin:
Poets we all are not,
But 7.62 we all have shot :twisted: ,
and we reside from coast to coast :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,869 Posts
For cryings out loud
I thought breaks were not allowed
for the shit that is dumb
the lack of which has made me numb

a shame it is to admit
I did indeed miss this shit
a round of drinks I did partake
just like TRS avatar's tits are fake!

:peep:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top