AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just got back from a free CCW class put on by my local Sheriffs office. I am sure those familiar with the Boise area already know about them. It was a freakin great time. The two deputies who taught the class, were a coupla comedians yet still provided vast amounts of knowledge. They had us in stitches for most of the three + hour class. Did i mention it was free? :goof: So how many other LE agencies out there in the good ol' US of A provide this service? Just curious.... :wink: I didn't find out about this program, until a good deal of local searching.

· Registered
2,916 Posts
very cool...florida doesnt have free classes,but if you've served and have your dd214,you can use that to get your ccw,no class class needed.i had a good instructor for mine and it definatley makes it easier.when we did the shooting part,we spent the whole day on the range.my instructor even helped sight in my new ar on lunch break. :twirl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.