AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't believe for one second that Georgia just started bombing South Ossetia out of nowhere, and that these "glorious Russian peacekeepers" just stepped in to stop it. Russia made it BLATANTLY clear what their intentions were all along, and are making it even more clear with their public threat to Poland.

You don't invade a country full-force, killing civilians and destroying towns etc, just for "peacekeeping" reasons.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Blanco_Diablo said:
You don't invade a country full-force, killing civilians and destroying towns etc, just for "peacekeeping" reasons.
both sides did this, they both want the same piece of land

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
They seem so coached its unbelievable. Almost like they were whisked off to the US to do propaganda.

How, from a basement, can you determine who your "running from" and who is bombing who? So sure are they. So impossible to be sure of anything.

Skeptical of that whole thing. Poor kid appears being used to me.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
cphilip said:
They seem so coached its unbelievable. Almost like they were whisked off to the US to do propaganda.

How, from a basement, can you determine who your "running from" and who is bombing who? So sure are they. So impossible to be sure of anything.

Of course. They both only had ONE point to make. "Bad Georgia - all their fault." :roll:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The girl and the women been under the geogians bombings... Who would know better than them? They are american citizens by the way. Did you notice how uncomfortable Shepard Smith was and how he was trying to change subgect, suddenly went on commercial? He is in trouble for sure. Of coarse peaceful georgian civilians bombed by osetian or russian troops been hurted just as bad as osetians and everyone should feel sorry for all of the victims of the stupid actions of Saakashvilli, looks like he tryed to bite bigger piece than he could chew.... I feel bad not only for civilians but also for killed and hurted soldiers on all sides of the conflict... The only ones who doesn't deserve any sorry feelings are those who made a very stupid decisions. Shame on them. javascript:emoticon(':evil:')
Very Mad

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Ouch, looks like Fox News got an asymmetric warfare sucker punch.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea, lets discredit that family asap. I got nothin better to do than reinforce my preconceived notions. Everyone knows those Russians raped and pillaged Georgia, everyone knows they launched the first strike, everyone knows they are spreading communism because they have nothing better to do. Stupid Georgians, you don't know what you saw, we know what you saw and we weren't even there. How do I know? I got cable.

What a world man...

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
War is too important to be left to politicians.

They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ossetian separatists?
Russian agression?

Date: 07.08.2008

http://cominf.org/2008/08/07/print:page ... 77914.html

This is did George armed forces. And who is agressor?

Russia begin conflict? Provocate or something? Read news before 7 augusts:

http://cominf.org/english/

A little of chronology:

29.07.2008 - 16:58
Georgian side fusilladed Ossetian villages Andis and Sarabuk
Georgian side fired with grenade launchers and light weapon Ossetian settlements Andis and Sarabuk. As it was informed to IA «Res» correspondent by the deputy of Defense Ministry Ibragim Gasseev, the shelling started on 29 July early morning from the side of Georgian police and peacekeepers illegal posts.

29.07.2008 - 16:59
Georgian side fired JPKF and OSCE monitoring group
The monitoring group of JPKF and OSCE Mission was fired in the vicinity of Georgian village of Sveri. According to RSO MIA an aimed fire was delivered on JPKF and OSCE military observers from different directions.

31.07.2008 - 12:56
Announcement of RSO KGB press service
RSO KGB have available a firsthand information of Georgia’s intention to continue the policy of tension escalation in the Georgian-Ossetian conflict zone to destabilize an internal political situation in South Ossetia and to emboss the Ossetian population from the territory of Republic. Presently Georgian special services with the purpose of committing series of terrorist acts and diversions have prepared eight motor cars with planted explosives for sale to South Ossetian citizens.

4.08.2008 - 17:10
Georgian militaries fired funeral procession
Georgian armed formations fired the funeral procession in Mugut village, Znaur region of RSO. As the Minister of Interior informed IA «Res» correspondent there was a funeral of RSO law enforcement organs serviceman Anatoly Kabisov killed during the firing of RSO MIA post in Velit village on the night from 1 to 2 August.

6.08.2008 - 16:37
Eduard Kokoity: «Situation is extremely deteriorated by the Georgian side»
South Ossetia intended to take resolute measures on the facts of shelling of Ossetian settlements by the Georgian side. This was stated by the President of the Republic of South Ossetia Eduard Kokoity. «Presently the situation is very serious. At the height above Nuli village Georgians are constructing another post. We will take most tough decisions in this regard, for this are band formations and they are shelling our villages. The situation is aggravating from the Georgian side»-claimed Eduard Kokoity.

8.08.2008 - 11:52
Georgian SU-25 planes dropped bombs on civilians.
In these minutes Georgian SU-25 planes dropped bombs on the peaceful citizens of the Republic of South Ossetia. SU-25 also strikes at ossetian village Kvernet, and bypass road,Zar, the only road, which links South Ossetia with the North. Perfidious massive bombardment of Tskhinval by the morning became more intense. In the city and its environs are fighting with heavy weapons.
The people of South Ossetia requests assistance from the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev and the Government of Russian Federation to take urgent measures to protect the residents of South Ossetia, which are citizens of the Russian Federation and to do everything to stop the genocide of the Ossetian people.
According to preliminary data, in the city killed more than 15 civilians.
The Georgian convoy of tanks and infantry is moving towards Tshinval. Already devastated a large part of the town. Several buildings in the center of the city burn. Parliament House RYUO burned, the government buildings complex is
damaged. High-rise housing and other residential buildings are burning.

·
Banned
698 Posts
Eh, FOX got used.

When a statement like that comes out a 12 year old it is a rehearsed set piece staged event orchestrated by the Russians.

This is part of war and make no mistake, the Russians are at war.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
cphilip said:

So it wasn't Georgia bombing them from the get go, it must have been the Russians bombing their own peace keepers and the people they have given Russian passports to and worked with for the last 15+ years. This has never dawned on me until now... thanks!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Oh there were bombs flying both ways my friend. Your sarcasm aside we know there was shooting going on... both ways.

And these poor people, amongst ones on both sides of the issue, are being used.

·
Registered
796 Posts
ptica said:
Russia begin conflict? Provocate or something? Read news before 7 august
Oh, please. You're telling us Russia just happened to have an entire Mechanized Army on the border and air support missions planned by chance? I'm not buying that.

M_P

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Right wrong or indifferent, this interview was coached. That's painfully obvious. Whomever was doing the shelling at that time is somewhat irrelevent. It's obvious she didn't want to talk about her ordeal, she & her aunt just wanted to lay blame on the Georgians for the death & damage. She admitted that by her own words.
I'm not on either side yet. With what information I've received so far I'm not sure who the "aggressor" is.
Being a child of the cold war, I wouldn't put anything past the Russian Federation trying to re-establish the old USSR.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Well since we've stopped talking about AKs... :mad:

The interview WAS coached.

I will not change to Georgian flag because Georgia is not innocent.

I do believe the Putin had a choice, diplomacy or combat and he chose combat over international support.

I have friends in Belarus and the Crimean that are now worried about a Russian invasion.

I don't blame the people of Russia but I do think the Government of Georgia and the Government of Russia are responsible.

I'm also a little upset that we stopped watching that region.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.