AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
The little bastards do grow on you. I like and cats and dogs, but cats have always been my favorite due to less maintenance.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I like cats, have two, was three but my old tom died a few months ago at 17 years.
We get along great because we are so much alike. They don't give a rats hind end about much of anything, don't bow down to anyone, want some rubbing when THEY are in the mood, and go hide when company comes over.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I love cats! It all depends on how they're cooked. Like the French say, "it's all in the sauce.":twisted:

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is asleep on the same blanket in the floor the Doberman is sleeping on. She is 13+ years old and cant handle the cold anymore. I have seen them eat from the same bowl more than once.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I didn't want to necromance the old thread so.....

Quite a a while back, I was staying at the in laws while our new house was being built and I spent most of my time up in the bedroom drinking lol.

I have a chihuahua and put a half finished jack and coke on the floor and went downstairs to do something. Didn't think much about it and when I came back up, there was only a little left. I had taken a couple pictures of him beforehand and continued a picture here and ther and you can see the progression. He got pretty drunk and really seemed to enjoy it. Tongue hanging out, ears back, and running around. I would never intentionally do that but not much I could do at that point.

I was was surprised because he will never touch food unless I give it to him. If it's on a plate, he knows it's off limits.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts