AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a good deal on some new in wrapper Bulgarian 30 round magazines. I am not affiliated with the seller but I did just buy some magazines from him on Gunbroker auction #108396270. For $55.00 shipped I got x4 new Bulgarian mags.. I wish I could have bought some more, but just thought I would pass on the info. to everyone else, ( now that I have mine). :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Those look like the same ones AIM has for $12.95. I bought a bunch from CDNN a few months back. They are very nice mags and brand new. :grin:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
yeah I bought mine from AIM and they were new

best deal on 30 rounders I think, I'd rather pay the extra couple bucks for a new Bulgarian than a random combloc one that could have rust all over it

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Ammoman has some Bulgarian mags for 15.00 shipped min. order of 7 (ya, kind of expensive), but I emailed them and they say theirs have the steel followers. The pic on thier sight looks like the older bulgarian mags I used to get from KY imports.....the kind.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
-Todd- said:
Are the plastic followers problematic?
No.

I believe (but may be wrong) that they were made with excess followers from waffle mags.

I just want the real deal, not franken mags... regardless of if they do work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts