AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
From the ones I've fondled, and from what I've heard first-hand from owners of those rifles, is they're actually very nice. I've shot Daewoo pistols before, and they've been outstanding.

It's made in Korea, takes standard AR-15 magazines, and actually looks kinda cool. Price is holding me back on one of those though.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
last rotation i worked with some Korean Air Force members that let me send off a mag when we were out at the range.

I certainly didn't dislike it, that's for sure.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nope you can find parts alot work with AR stuff great rifles.Had one for a long time let someone talk me into selling it wish i had it back.
They have an odd recoil impulse.

edit to link

WOW you can find those all day for 700-900 thats nuts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Woo parts: http://www.azexarms.com/daewoo.htm

The Woo is among the best rifles available especially the K-2. I own one and absolutely love it! In my opinion it is everything the AR 15 was supposed to be. You won't go wrong by buying one.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Been watching them for a while. Current price is decent, don't go over $1200.00. Watched a bunch on GunBroker this summer die with a "Buy it now" of $1250.00. I'll own one someday, [Daewoo] but I keep looking at Valmets.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
i kinda want one of these, but i'm also kinda saving my money in case the newest crop of wonder rifles become available. ie-magpul ACR, FN SCAR

i might consider a gas piston upper for my AR as well. i'm not 100% sold on any of them yet... except the HK, but shit man... 2 g's or something for an upper? :roll:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
bobehud said:
Nope you can find parts alot work with AR stuff great rifles.Had one for a long time let someone talk me into selling it wish i had it back.
They have an odd recoil impulse.

edit to link

WOW you can find those all day for 700-900 thats nuts
7 to 9 hundred is a great deal IMHO! They use a gas piston! Think how much a Piston AR, SIG, or ACR is!

T :wink:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I recently paid $800 for a DR200 fixed stock.. its everything the AR should have been, 5.56 with a Piston system like the AK.. Parts are hard to come by but worth it.. flawless running.. I put a Ace folder on it and its one of my fave rifles.. $1000 is about going market right now for a reasonable deal.. I feel like I stole mine but it was a multi gun purchase... so its not quite the same.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Love my K2 ! It is everything as stated above. I bought it for $700 2 years ago off Buddy Hintons board. Don't pay over $1200 for one.

·
Registered
897 Posts
My dealer has a Daweoo (no idea what model number or any other info about it) for 599 with some fancy scope on it. I'm not really an AR guy but it is nifty looking. Should I consider it? I was mainly thinking on getting a Saiga 308 instead though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts