AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought this may be of interested to all of you --- I tested out new mag loader for loading 10-30 rounds in one swoop. It's by Plate Design (plate-design.com) and I thought it was really great not only for loading a lot of AK mags at once (because lets face it, those other AK mag loaders aren't the best) but also for anyone with dexterity issues. I have some loss of sensation in my right hand so I am constantly dropping rounds trying to load them at the range, and I thought this was a great solution for that. But really anyone can load mags way faster.

I have a review at Quicker loading, more time for cake | Double Feed --- this is an unpaid review - I just legitimately thought this was a great product so I wanted to share.

Happy Tuesday!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's sizable but not as much compared to other gear and stuff I have laying around in the gun closet. Wouldn't take it to the range- just would load up everything at the house.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Sorry, but unless I am mistake you still have to load the loader and that takes time. I'll stick with the LULA which not only makes loading quick and easy, but allows you to unload magazine fast as well!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
But.......instead of loading magazines, you have to load the loader and then load magazines.
I'm just not buying any more mag loaders thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Buy more magazines to load before hand so you don't have to fumble loading them at the range.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts