AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to see the forum is back up and running :dance: ......if it stayed down much longer the wife was going to make me snuggle with her and watch a movie on Lifetime. :roll:

· Registered
23,494 Posts
fwhew... now that the forum is back.. i can stop trolling other boards.

· Registered
2,547 Posts
Trueno said:
Bread is People said:
Did I miss something? The site when it was down for a while and that's all I know.

You missed the majority of the KF-bans-dozens-of-innocents-daily-from-the-AK Forum-just-for-kicks thread on another site.

t
I saw that on another site. I just bit my tongue and was patient. Quite a change for me! :twisted:

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Miller Tyme said:
Glad to see the forum is back up and running :dance: ......if it stayed down much longer the wife was going to make me snuggle with her and watch a movie on Lifetime. :roll:
aaaaah secret signal!!!!!!

· Registered
3,095 Posts
Trueno said:
Bread is People said:
Did I miss something? The site when it was down for a while and that's all I know.

You missed the majority of the KF-bans-dozens-of-innocents-daily-from-the-AK Forum-just-for-kicks thread on another site.

t
link?

· Registered
23,494 Posts
GRUNGEWEHR39 said:
http://www.akfiles.org/forums/showthread.php?s=17c5439dea5e27cea4e1ad2530766dab&t=68706
:roll: at some of the people there.. good grief.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.