AK Rifles banner

Form 1 times for the RGUNS Tula Krink SBR's builds

4K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  CAB 
#1 ·
Anyone send there SBR paper work in yet for an RGUNS Tula Krink build? I sent my Form 1 application on a trust 5-26-10. It was received 6-1-10. Check cashed 6-8-10. Just wanted to see if anyone has applied yet, and how long it takes for your stamp to arrive.

CAB

#6 ·
My Form 1 times have all been around one month after the check was cashed, to get it in my hands. During Obama, before, and after.

It all depends on who your examiner is/their personality/their workload.

#8 ·
Q-gunner2 said:
My Form 1 times have all been around one month after the check was cashed, to get it in my hands. During Obama, before, and after.

You are probably right on the examiner. I wonder if you always get the same one because of where you live?
Thanks
CAB

#9 ·
CAB said:
Q-gunner2 said:

You are probably right on the examiner. I wonder if you always get the same one because of where you live?
Thanks
CAB
At one time it depended on your last name

#11 ·
I will be sending in my form, as soon as my receiver arrives this week. Hopefully, I will have it back by Christmas. I normally send my forms in and forget about them. That way, I am pleasantly surprised when they arrive.

#13 ·
jonpo said:
buckshot27 said:
I will be sending in my form, as soon as my receiver arrives this week. Hopefully, I will have it back by Christmas. I normally send my forms in and forget about them. That way, I am pleasantly surprised when they arrive.
+1 That's the way to handle any NFA transfer
Wrong, if your check does not get cashed in a timely manner, something is wrong. So keep an eye on that check. I just had to resubmit my Form 4's on 2 machine guns that according to the BATFE were lost in the mail. I noticed the checks had not been cashed, so I called. I was told lost in the mail, resubmit. If I would have just ignored the whole thing, I would have had to wait even longer. Just my $.02.

CAB

#14 ·
CAB said:
jonpo said:
buckshot27 said:
+1 That's the way to handle any NFA transfer
Wrong, if your check does not get cashed in a timely manner, something is wrong. So keep an eye on that check. I just had to resubmit my Form 4's on 2 machine guns that according to the BATFE were lost in the mail. I noticed the checks had not been cashed, so I called. I was told lost in the mail, resubmit. If I would have just ignored the whole thing, I would have had to wait even longer. Just my $.02.

CAB
I make sure mycheck clears the bank, but once it has I don't worry about when the form is coming back. It will either come back approved or they will kick it back for a error of some sort.

#16 ·
buckshot27
OK got ya, that's the way to go. I thought that maybe you just mailed them and forgot about them. My 107UR paperwork took 92 days.

CAB

#17 ·
rjprice said:
My 107UR Form1 (trust) went pending this week just under a month from sending the forms. I'm hoping not to be waiting another two months.
How do you know it's pending? Also this thread is for the Tula Krinks. But I'am glad your doing a 107UR. I love mine.

CAB

#18 ·
CAB said:
rjprice said:
My 107UR Form1 (trust) went pending this week just under a month from sending the forms. I'm hoping not to be waiting another two months.
How do you know it's pending? Also this thread is for the Tula Krinks. But I'am glad your doing a 107UR. I love mine.

CAB
I called them about a month after they cashed my check. They told me I was pending and who my examiner was. I was hoping to get my form 1 back before the rush from the Tula kits.

Roger

#22 ·
I mailed my Form 1 for the Tula Krink 5-26-10. I called today and it's pending as of 6-30-10. It will be interesting to see how much longer it takes. Maybe 3 or 4 more weeks?

CAB

#24 ·
Desdicado said:
My 2 Form 1s on a Trust were received March 14, called yesterday, they're still "Pending" with no estimate on time until the review is completed.
My last one took 92 days, I would think yours should arrive very soon. I think it just depends on the examiner. I'am just being overly optimistic. Can't hurt...

CAB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.