Arsenal
Las Vegas, Nev. USA

4b
SBR

4c
7.62x39

4d
SLR107UR

Does this info look correct for those of you that have already done this with an Arsenal AK?

4e
8.25"

4f
26.75"

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Arsenal of Las Vegas, NV is incorrect for 4a. The form says "Name and Location of Original Manufacturer of Firearm (receiver)". Arsenal of Las Vegas is the importer. They also made modifications to the firearm, but they are not the original manufacturer. The original manufacturer is Arsenal Co., Kazanlak, Bulgaria.

You're good on 4b, 4c, and 4d.

As for 4e, you should be able to measure this yourself. Put a cleaning rod down the barrel until it touchest the bolt face. Mark it, measure the length, and then subtract the length that you're going to cut off the barrel.

For 4f, measure the whole length of the rifle with the buttstock open and then subtract the length that you're going to cut off the barrel.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So where did you get the address for Arsenal Bulgaria? Is that exactly what I should list?

4e is what the length is on my 5.45 kit.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Baker47 said:
So where did you get the address for Arsenal Bulgaria?
From the website provided in the sticky at the top of this subforum.
http://www.arsenal-bg.com/main.htm

Is that exactly what I should list?
On all the SBR's that I've done, I've listed the complete address of the manufacturer. However, I've read that you don't need the complete address, just the city & state or city and country. Perhaps others can confirm this.

4e is what the length is on my 5.45 kit.
As long as you measured in the manner I described than you should be good to go. Just keep in mind that the barrel length is from the bolt face to the end of the barrel, so simply measuring the barrel length will get you a figure that is slightly shorter. Again, perhaps someone else can confirm that this method is the manner in which the ATF says to measure the barrel length.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts