AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These things are taking some time. :shock: This was via trust! Which usually go fairly quick. I think I need to do an AR receiver now based on that time frame.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
How long from pending until it hit the mail box? who signed off on it?

It looks like I have another month to go. :sad:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will36 said:
How long from pending untilit hit the mail box? who signed off on it?

looks like I have anothermonth to go. :sad:
I didn't keep track of the pending time. I have two signatures this time on mine - Ashton & Howard... I thought it was usually just Ashton.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Rob Howard is the section chief.

Ashton is on the quick list. Mine is being handled by Jason Frushour.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am still waiting on my form 1. :mad: Mailed it on 5-13-08 and still have not received anything. Mine is being done using the RLT as well. I called ATF a couple of weeks ago and they told me it went pending on 6-24-08. William Shipman is the examiner. Any info on him concerning wait time? He seems to be a very thorough gentleman to say the least. :neutral:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I sent in my Form 1 a month ago and am still waiting.

Is there any particular phone number you guys are using to call to inquire to the status of your paperwork?

-urban

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Exotic-Toys said:
will36 said:
Rob Howard is the section chief.

Ashton is on the quick list. Mine is being handled by Jason Frushour.
whats the quick list?
well, what is it!!!!

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
urban assault said:
I sent in my Form 1 a month ago and am still waiting.

Is there any particular phone number you guys are using to call to inquire to the status of your paperwork?

-urban
I don't even bother calling. You have a couple months to go.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
bulletsnbrass said:
I am still waiting on my form 1. :mad: Mailed it on 5-13-08 and still have not received anything. Mine is being done using the RLT as well. I called ATF a couple of weeks ago and they told me it went pending on 6-24-08. William Shipman is the examiner. Any info on him concerning wait time? He seems to be a very thorough gentleman to say the least. :neutral:

OHHHH It sucks to be you. :eek: Rumor has it Shipman is on a sort of sick leave. He is working from home and just comes into the office 1 or 2 times a month. . He posted about this examiner and his troubles. This guy has been 4+ months so far. The atf told him shipman was on alternative work program or some B/S.

·
Banned
4,277 Posts
Some of you guys don't know what it was like, before they moved the NFA branch to WVa. it took 6 months for a approved form to come back, and that's if you didn't mess up on any of the paperwork, if you did, tag on another month or 2

Exotic-Toys, I have also had a V53 pistol that I SBR'd. But I changed out the MP-5 handguard, that VECTOR put on them, to a 53 one. That big gap exposing the trunion just didn't look right to me.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Caligula,

Where did you order yours from? They're on my list of todo's, but just haven't run across any..haven't look real hard either.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I talked to the FedGods today about my Form 1.

The bored female on the other end of the line said that nothing has occurred since my paperwork showed up at their office.

I know that the Gov moves at a glacial pace, so I must try to be more patient.

Perhaps a burnt offering on a stone altar might help? :roll:

-urban

1 - 20 of 31 Posts