1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
oh now thats farkin funny. peolpe hurling in the background. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
What exactly happened? Did they dismember the guy that fast? That's some bad ass zombies...

·
Registered
283 Posts
That's not Russian, that's Ukrainian :neutral:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
lol....great video

zombies wouldn't be white hot in flir.....be gray at the most but probably black yeah unless it was during daytime when the Sunlight would warm them up?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Pretty cool.... Man, when he went down the alley toward the end and the zombie came from behind I was literally saying: "turn around ... turn around" :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
21,866 Posts
i was thinking "why the hell didnt they open up on those tangos?"

unless it was just an observation FLIR and not attached to anything like oh i dunno a 20mm CANNON!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
just in case any one doesnt know already thats 28months later

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just_Parker said:
just in case any one doesnt know already thats 28months later
Damn, I was about to start hurling as well. I'm in Florida 950miles away from home....AK-less.... :shock:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Silly rabbits... :roll: Only FRESH zombies have a thermal signature! :twisted:

·
Registered
897 Posts
If they were cold and had no heat signature it would have been cool to see the soldier running around spraying his rifle all over the place then laying down and exploding. :lol:

·
Registered
283 Posts
10Gauge said:
i was thinking "why the hell didnt they open up on those tangos?"

unless it was just an observation FLIR and not attached to anything like oh i dunno a 20mm CANNON!

It's a game. I'm sure that is STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. They released that video when it was still in it's Alpha stage. Later on they removed alot of the cannibalistic zombies and replaced them with gun trotting zombies.

The guy getting torn apart is a Stalker - a loner trying to make a profit in "The Zone" or trying to get to the center ( or anybody not affiliated to any of the major factions ).

The game takes place around 2012.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
dr1553 said:
Dont worry....the president has this situation under control....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=196_1186504114
Interesting how people under the coments section are feeling the need to inform eveyone else that it is fake. Society is completely screwed, infact zombies running around would be an improvement and probably raise the IQ average across the globe.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
phreakmode said:
dr1553 said:
Dont worry....the president has this situation under control....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=196_1186504114
Interesting how people under the coments section are feeling the need to inform eveyone else that it is fake. Society is completely screwed, infact zombies running around would be an improvement and probably raise the IQ average across the globe.
Wow...I didnt read the comments. You have to wonder about people. Maybe its kids? Just hoping for the best here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts