AK Rifles banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of a move and unpacked my boxes out of storage. You dont see these too often. The original boxes for my new American Arms imported yugos. You see the Mitchells a lot but finding AA guns NIB is much more difficult.

· Registered
4,319 Posts
what? you tease! No pics of whats in the box? How do you know Igor didnt put a couple of bricks inside? ;)

· Registered
351 Posts
KC, MO huh? not too far from here... :D Why haven't rifles like these reached C&R status yet? I mean Yugoslavia is no more.

· Registered
3,540 Posts
Norinco QBZ-95 said:
Pervis said:
KC, MO huh? not too far from here... :D Why haven't rifles like these reached C&R status yet? I mean Yugoslavia is no more.
Aren't they technically C&R? Isn't the list only for the exceptions? Doesn't anything 50 years old or from a now nonexistant country automatically become C&R?
Yugo M57's weren't automatically C&R. That took a while

· Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its finding a pre89 .308 RPK thats the hard part. I have the opprotunity to buy M90 marked guns but no true pre89 gun.

Top row: Mitchell 7.62
Second row: American Arms 7.62 folder, Mitchell 7.62 Folder
Third row: American Arms 7.62, Mitchell 7.62
Fourth row: Mitchell .308, Mitchell .308
Fifth row: Mitchell 7.62 RPK, Mitchell 8mm M76

Seven of the nine are NIB, all these guns are pre89.

· Registered
4,548 Posts
chawkpilot said:
Its finding a pre89 .308 RPK thats the hard part. I have the opprotunity to buy M90 marked guns but no true pre89 gun.

Top row: Mitchell 7.62
Second row: American Arms 7.62 folder, Mitchell 7.62 Folder
Third row: American Arms 7.62, Mitchell 7.62
Fourth row: Mitchell .308, Mitchell .308
Fifth row: Mitchell 7.62 RPK, Mitchell 8mm M76

Seven of the nine are NIB, all these guns are pre89.
Absolutely beautiful!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.